Have you noticed that egocentric people at this site get dislikes to their comments?

Have you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why wouldn't they? Selfish/Narcissistic people aren't well liked in general, I would think. If they only think about themselves, then I wouldn't expect many people to agree with them.

• Selfish, narcissistic and egocentric are different ya know

• Egocentric-thinking only of oneself, without regard for the feelings or desires of others; self-centered.
      Selfish-(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.
      Narcissistic-having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.

No. Not really, hun. A lot of egocentric people tend to be that way and that is what is majorly displayed on GaG in my opinion.

• Yeah i know

What Girls Said 4

• i haven't noticed that

• I haven't really noticed anyone being overly egocentric in the first place, so no.

• Yes it's good!

• Good what?

• They need to be put into place

• I haven't noticed that.

What Guys Said 7

• Well I am not a very old member so I am not sure but it's possible.

• No not really

• I haven't notice that at all

• Too bad you can't down vote a whole question/post...

• You got offended right? That's because you're egocentric on your own

• "why doesn't everybody have the same religeous beliefs as me? Don't all of you know you're WRONG?"

"Why does anybody disagree with me on something trivial? Don't you know that if it's important to me that it really fucking *is* fucking important?"

"Rate me! Rate me! Rate me! Don't you know I'm a fucking 11?"

• Probably Decora, people will approach me easier than when I'd be all goth

• Not really.

• Nope no not really