Can you take down pictures after you post them on GAG?

I want to post a pic of me then take it down after a while, is that possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can put up a picture as your profile picture. Then later you can replace it with a different photo, or with a generic avatar. In either case, your old photo goes away. You can do the same with your cover photo.
    If you are talking about a picture in the body of a question or opinion, you post a link to your picture at another site like imgur. All you need to do to remove it from G@G is to delete it from the photo hosting site (imgur).

What Girls Said 3

• No your only option is...

1. Stay anonymous so no one will know who you are

2. Delete the pic from whatever site you use whether its Ingur, Photobucket, etc.

3. Hope that someone reports you for whatever reason and it's a small chance but just maybe they'll remove your opinion.

• No that's why I deleted my old account and got a new one

• Try using imgur and then take it out of it. Otherwise, it will stay up.

What Guys Said 5

• If you post them in a question they stay up - Do as grumpy cat says put a timer on outside link

• as profile pic u mean?

• Use imgur to embed photo. And then take that photo out of imgur.

• Do not upload photo on site.

• @rcjh1987
      Sshhh, its a secret :p.

I was a good non creepy xper 5 user, i thought i could come back at the same account after cancelling it, but i was wrong.

I still remember that you came on my driving related question and said about $180 insurance :p.

• Message me the username? I remember the question

• Use imgur to embed photo

• Nope once you posted you can only admins can