Do you only block people who only block you?

all you people are a bunch of anti block heads. you guys cuck.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Nope, have yet to block anyone, and don't think anyone's blocked me either?
    If someone's being creepy, I just ignore their messages. Doing that has served me well in all my time here on GaG. :)

• I don't block anyone.

• I don't block anyone, not even people who block me. I don't even know why. I just ignore.

• No. I don't block anyone unless they've really deserved it.

• I never block anyone. Only person I have blocked did something to push me pasted my limits.

• and what are your limits?

• If someone goes on my my questions answering every opinion in a mocking way and being a super mega cunt about it to the point I would want to rip their head off.

• thanks for letting me know.

• One guy blocked me because I probably was too intelligent for his liking, and I blocked some ass wipe yesterday who did not get a hint to shut up. So i have 2 blocked already

• How do you even tell if someone blocks you...

• you try to comment on their opinions/questions up vote/down vote and it pops up a message your not allowed to either you blocked the person or your blocked.

• @ Rcjh1987 shouldn't you just not see the posts at all?
      But okay, thanks!

• No.. Well I only blocked 2 guys because they spammed me with "Hi"/"what's up" messages.

• I never block people

• I blocked 2 persons who were very creepy and unrespectful

What Guys Said 9

• I have blocked only 3 people.

One is a guy who's trying in my exoneration from the mod team for over 3 months.
    The rest two are unproductive girls.

I'll unblock the girls by the end of the year but not that dangerous guy.

And no. My block list doesn't depend upon others' blocking. I block whoever I want and I don't block back.

:)

• I haven't blocked anyone so far

• No, I also block them for being trolls or for swearing me for no reason.

• I block people who are offensive to me

• I sometimes find people blocking me by either downvoting, upvoting or commenting in their opinion, so I return the favor I guess..

• lol many people have blocked me in this site (i didn't even done anything rude) but i hardly give a fuck about that and i didn't blcked anyone except a creepy girl -_- smoke kush and pass the kush ;)

• I don't block anyone.

• That was my policy towards those who blocked me without any reasons, but I have unblocked all.

And I don't get why the hell you are asking all gagers to block you? Have you lost your sense of direction? O. o

• Never blocked anyone, but then I don't get creeps asking for nudes so