For those that didn't upload a profile pic what was the reason?

I would vote B

• I am self conscious of my looks
  • I don't like everybody seeing what I look like
  • This doesn't apply to me

Most Helpful Girl

• I am self conscious of my looks

What Guys Said 23

• I just didn't think that it was essential for others to see how I look like. But I'm definitely going to upload an actual picture of me soon.

• I would say opt B main reason

• I alternate my picture from a set of me that I have. The current one is a medal I got from the IronMan competition.

• My profile pic is what I look like :D

• I might one day reveal the face behind the minion

• For me its in case someone i know goes on this and sees what I've been answering.

• y'all don't need to know hahaa

• uh
    I haven't remembered to do that yet cx

thanks for the reminder omg

• I'm new and want to see if i want to stay a part of this community before I upload one.

• I voted C. I'm not paranoid of internet people, so I see no reason not to post my pic on my profile.

Some girls can be so damn squeamish, like someone is going to assault her through the computer screen!

• I had a picture of myself for some months, but I just got tired so I changed mine 2 days ago.

• Why didn't you replace it with another one of you? ;)

• @bubble_tea I don't like how I look in pictures, so it's difficult for me to take a picture of me and be happy with it. Also, I really like the picture I have now xD

• Yeah, I get it. I feel the same way about my pictures..

• I am definitely self conscious about my looks

• I voted C, you see? :)

• Because I wouldn't llorando if it weren't for my pic of Orbison :D.

• I vote D - I don't see why I need to. What purpose doth this serve?

• I just haven't bothered, if someone wants to see me they can say so, doesn't matter to me.

• I voted C.

• On the contrary I keep on changing my profile pic cause I keep feeling that I am not getting the right 'look' on each of them.

• Privacy. That is my main reason.

• Because I'm Deadpool!

• Privacy and I'm self conscious.

• I normally wouldn't but im trying to be less critical of my appearance, so i uploaded my pic.

• You'd all be horrified and would run screaming from the computer.

• voted c you know

What Girls Said 9

• i used to not have one becuase i felt kinda like my privacy was invaded. but i have one that kinda shows my face but not enough to where you'd recognize me at the store. just makes in a little more personal :)

• I changed mine from a photo of some random girl to my real photo, I felt it was time to come clean about being a catfish... well, a tigerfish to be more precise.

• No-one believes me either when I say that this white silhouette is my true identity, it's truly a struggle, best of luck.

• @Popeye123 you don't need to tag someone on their own comment. We still get the notifications on our own comments. You do have to tag people that comment on YOUR opinions and other people's opinions in order for them to get the notification.

• I really don't know whether to tag you crystalt or not but take my word for it, the tagging was ironic on the basis that an imaginary friend was essentially me conversing with myself, although the plethora of comments where I messed up the tag really wasn't deliberate. Of course I also know I should be tagging you but I am quite reluctant to because I don't trust myself to get it right, but here goes.

@crystalt70

• i uploaded a pic but took it down when random people started sending me creepy messages and they stopped

• I sometimes use myself as a profile pic and other times I switch to a picture like the one I currently have which I find on weheartit. com. I like switching it up cause I get bored easily ^^

• 1 and 2 bruh apply to me. But also I was too lazy to the firt day an beer go around to it

• It's not that I'm self conscious lol. I'm just too busy to upload a picture and I don't find it to be necessary

• its just my choice

• When I didn't have it up, I just didn't like everybody seeing what I looked like.

• There isn't really a reason for it