It'd be nice if we could set a status. Is that possible and I'm just missing it somehow?

I dunno. I just thought it'd be nice if you could mark yourself "Away" or "Online", or something like that. A lot of sites have that. I didn't dig too deeply, so maybe I'm missing it, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you profiles says how long ago we were active whether it was an hour, yesterday, or over a week.

Also when we leave opinions, comments, or ask questions it pops up on our profile as well and says how long ago we left it.

So as long as your profile isn't priviate people can always tell if you're online.

What Girls Said 1

• We used to have the option of being away, online and busy (if my memory serves me right?) when the chat feature (meebo) was still available.
    However, it would be sort of useless since you can simply click on someone's profile and you can see the last time they were logged in as "last seen >1- 1-2-3/whatever hours/days/months ago".

What Guys Said 5

• You can set your status message on your "Mood Msg" box. Just click on the pencil icon on the mood text box on your cover image, and leave a message there.

• Yes that would be nice indeed but I don't think it's of much use anyways.

• A lot of people write messages in their cover picture text box if they are away for a few days.

• Yeah we don't need that shit

• well on people's profile it displays "last seen >1 hr ago" or sumthing