Honestly , do you care about the downvotes?

i try not to but sometimes it gets awkward when you get a lot of downvotes and mostly for no reason

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to, but not anymore... I mean when it gets to my stage in GaG you don't really care, you'll have your friends and your enemies no matter what you do.

What Girls Said 18

• Honestly it depends on what the question was. Most of the time I could care less but other times people down vote for the dumbest reason s and it can get pretty annoying. Not just my opinions but others as well.

• lol I made a question about this also. Mostly out of humor because every time I see someone down vote someone without an explanation I just think, "god what a scared little bitch". They would rather push a button then explain or confront that person.
    Also I think it's hilarious when people get down voted for really normal answers like "what's your favorite song" etc. Who actually goes out of their way to down vote someone for an opinion, it's hilarious that these people exist lol

• my point exactly

• I'm curious sometimes if it's not people who just don't like each other, down voting just out of spite. Down voting is a great mystery lol

• I don't, but I think it's pretty funny at times. XD

The most I got I think was near 30 and it was because I said I would rather be with another woman or be alone than walk up to a man... bahahahaha.

• I don't give a f*ck. Give me a million downvotes and I'll still love myself and my posts 😊 tehehe

• I don't care. Everyone has an opinion and a lot of pwople won't agree with what you have to say even if its true. 💁 people are oblivious. Lolol

• It kinda bothers me when I get a ton of down votes for simply stating an opinion but eh the haters gonna hate 💁🏼

• Sometimes Idgaf but there's others when I just really feel like telling them to go fuck off, but there's no way of knowing who the hell it is which pisses me off even more.

• I don't care really since a lot of times the downvotes don't make any logical sense.

• I don't care, but its obvious that sometimes people down vote you just for having an opinion or experience different to theirs, and I think thats really petty.

• not anymore :)

• Not really. Sometimes I just laugh at them.

• Nope.. doesn't matter

• Nah I don't

• I don't care.

• nah who cares

• I don't even go back to my old opinions to check anymore. Therefore, no I do not care.

• It doesn't have a negative affect on my life.

• Yeah. I especially hate it when stating a fact. If its just my opinion, whatever but when stating a fact... I mean really?

What Guys Said 10

• No, I just wonder sometimes why innocent and harmless opinions have downvotes, but of course I can deal with it.

• Sometimes I do - Funny I wouldn't mind getting 10 - Sometimes if I get one I think is it the opinion or do they not like me?

• I personally just get a smirk like "well, N/N amount of people either don't have brains / don't have sense of humor / are liberals / lack common sense" and move on.
    Ain't much of a big deal.

• I don't give a crap. I get about 2-5 every comment I make

• no it's only the internet it's not real

• I never notice them, or up votes for that matter

• Not at all...

• Nah bruh no haters no fun am all cool keep em coming :)

• I love downvotes. It proves that my message burned their minds.

• Yea I care I'm shallow and dumb.