Who's the cutest hispanic and black gagers! Where are they?

I don't know I've seen tag post for other ethnicities execpt hispanics and blacks so I'm showing some love ^_^
Tag em guys!!

0|1
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• They are well represented among the hot/cute gaggers - Lets not tag because someone might get left out.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, what do you mean by "Hispanic"? That basically means Spanish speaking of Latin American culture or heritage. Some are white, some black, some mixed, some indigenous to central or South American countries... To which were you referring? A little help please. And you know black girls come in every skin color and hair type available, right? Do you have any preferred type of black we should tag more?

Help me out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Skin colour doesn't matter

• That helps with black girls but how would I know who's Hispanic just by looking at the profile pic, since Hispanic just means Spanish speaking and is not a race and there are no definite or uniquely identifiable physical features since they can be black or white race or mixed. I'll see what I can do.

• There are many. I don't want to tag anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • They are so many if they all got tagged gag would crash

0|0
    0|0
    • Let the site come down then! haha

• @Mgoods @georgiaaaagirl @cl_517 are beautiful to me but there are many other good looking users. I also can't tell most hispanics apart from whites since most of them have white skin

1|1
    1|0
    • Aww I'd tag them for you if I could

What Girls Said 6

• I think @Watermelonoma and @zorro8888 are pretty handsome.

1|3
    1|0
  • I wouldn't know. The ones that I've seen aren't attractive to me. There are very pretty black/hispanic women on here though but I don't know their names.

0|0
    0|1
  • \^o^/ I'm the most cutiest black girl of them all.~ Jk jk But there really are a lot of cute and pretty girls of all ethnicities on GaG.

0|0
    0|1
  • they're hiding from you!! :O

0|0
    0|1
  • Don't want to tag them!

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont really know anyone's ethnicities on here!

0|1
    0|0