Do You All give opinions to other people just to get the MHO or you just actually want to HELP them?

Be honest !

really you have to be honest :P
Please be damn honest. the one who will be honest will get the MHO ♥ LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I do a lot of them for the points. There are a lot of inane questions on this site and giving a detailed answer to them would be a waste of time. Stuff like rate me, penis/boob size questions, etc. But sometimes there's a question that really interests me, or the person has an interesting story behind it, so I do my best to help them out by writing my opinions and advice. I never really aim for MHO, though.

• The boob dick size etc.. seriously these kind of questions also annoys me

• Wow, thanks for MHO! :)

• Pleasure :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 31

• I give opinions for xper points - Sometimes if I feel connected I might go deeper - MHOs are just a bonus

• Well I'm not sure who to answer this because most of the questions I answer aren't actually from people who asks for advice, when I signed up for this site, my intention wasn't to receive or to give advice, I only view this site as a source of entertainment and time killing, but if someone asks for advice then I will make sure to give it to them if I can and I won't care about MHO, but if they give it to me then it would be nice of them lol.

• I only answer to get the MHO, honestly. Because why not?

• I definitely aim to help people here on GaG. If so many question askers weren't such validation seekers, my MHO % would be double! (I'm at 12% MHO right now)

#ProfDonForAdmin

• I actually want to help most of the time
    Sometimes i do troll or joke around a bit but i usually try to put some advice/helpfulness behind it

• Some questions I answer because they just annoy me. Some others because people asking them need help and why wouldn't I offer it. If some of any or both types get MHO, so be it :)

• I definitely do it to help them. My MHO runs about 18% but I could do much better if I wanted to just tickle their ears.

Often I do not tell them what they want to hear but it is always the truth to the best of my knowledge.

• I try to help people. It'd be nice if it was MHO, but as long as the person is being helped, then I'm happy.

• I give my opinion to help them, and to speak my mind, the MHO is just a bonus.

• I really want to help. I don't really care about getting the MH's or the Xper points.

• I'm mostly just stroking my ego. I think many people like to be heard, and giving opinions is one way. That's why this site is so addicitive to me.

• I usually try to give the best answer I can usually; lately however I'm somewhat lazy

• I don't care about the MHO's I just try to give people a bit of the benefit of my years and experience with some of the situations. I would still do it even if there were no MHO's

• I don't care for mho

• It's to help them or to be funny

• Majority of the questions here are not "seeking help". They are just questions.

• I usually say what i really think and the truth. Sometimes i become cocky sometimes a good boy. So, i dont lie for MHO or smth.

• i really want to help them. MHO means nothing to me

• I tell it exactly the way I see it. Nothing less, nothing more.

• I never answer a question to get MHO, what good does it do you anyway?

• You have an importance on GAG lol , your ranked as scoring the highest xper points and so it makes you a popular gager , your percentage of MHO increases or bla bla bla :P :P :P

• Help them.

• I kind of don't like expressing my opinions too much in front of everyone so I'm trying to ease into it by expressing them over here.

• Hm so do i. I also don't really express my opinions to people , mostly i do it over here because it's also quiet fun to argue with people over here lol

• i'm not really bothered in helping them.

• I don't care for MHO, if I cared my MHO wouldn't be lower. :D

• Mho lol i am genuinely here to solve problem who cares about mho bruh just give me kush xD

• My conscience won't allow. me to give inaccurate opinions, although it's seldom appreciated.

• well don't you even dare to give inaccurate opinions :P even if your conscience allows you too :D

• I love giving advice and helping. I don't care about this point system , I wish it was gone.

• I could care less about MHO. I give my opinion even if one is already picked.

• I'll give you my honest opinion. That's why we are here at least I hope.

• I'm just here for the fun and the time killing.
    And I'm all out of time.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 26

• When I first came on GAG over a year ago, @hazal21, I didn't even know Anything about 'MHO' or point systems. My reason of that Christmas season was to Continue to Carry on my life's mission of helping others with my wise ol owl advice to let them know here, dear... I give an Honest hoot.
    However, working towards Master gives me more an incentive to do my very best.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't even think of MHO when I answer questions. I answer because I want to whether I'll get MHO or not. Especially when dealing with relationships or break up questions where I can tell the person really needs help. To me it's all about getting the information across and if they decide it's MHO worthy material then it's really just a great bonus.

• I honestly want to help but the problem is that these issues are so repetitive that my usually descriptive answers are shortened. I say the same thing over and over though.

• I tend to be very long-winded and detailed in my opinions. I actually answer people's questions honestly and thoroughly. MHO is great, but what's the point if it's not really going to help the person?

• I like to help people if I can, or if it's something stupid, than give a stupid answer. 😂 But I would still like to get a MHO, because why not? 😂

• I answer to share my opinion and speak my mind. MHO is just a bonus. :)

• I never give opinions for MHO. I do it for entertainment purposes 50% of the time and the other 50% is to help.

• To help people. I sometimes answer questions which already have a MHO. If i think i can relate to how the person feels or i can add something exra to help them, then i'll give an opinion

• If I say... Oh u are right I am an awful human being I admit it. Sometimes I am only after MHO, it's true.
    Maybe you will give me MHO for my supposed honesty :D

• I always answer for one of two reasons: 1. I genuinely believe what I have to say can help someone and figure because of such I should share what I know 2. They sound like a fucking idiot or pathetic luts and I'm bored or angry so I'm gonna be a dick because I'm embarrassed for them for being such a fucking tool

• I genuinely want to help.

Sometimes I give extremely great answers don't receive MHO (or none gets chosen).

I don't feel bad about this because I know the real reason why I am on this site.
    The Xper points is just a bonus

• I like sharing my opinion and helping others out, the MHO is just a reward.

• To help them. And I basically love to voice out my opinion on practically everything..

• well, if my opinion didn't help the person I wouldn't get the MHO anyway, so when I do leave a comment, it is with the intention of helping first of all. Getting MHO is just a confirmation to me that my advice was good.

• Those are the reasons:
    1. To helpp others
    2. Make em feel good about themselves
    3. Entertain myself
    4. Amuse others
    5. Show how pathetic people are (only in stupid questions)
    6. To help others

• I don't even think about MHO when I answer a question. I just try to represent my faith in a positive way.

• I don't care about helping people, but I care even less about MHO.

• I really don't care if I get MHO, I really want to help them in the situation their in

• I do try to help them, but I'm really frank with my answers.

• I just want to help. I dont really care about MHO.

• I actually do it for fun.. If it helps them its a plus and if they give me an MHO its a double plus lol

• honestly in the beginning I wanted mh sometimes wouldn't answer a question if if I thought I wouldn't get it , but now I don't really care.

• I answer because I want to help I've never gotten a MHO before anyway XD

• Help them of coarse mate if you need help talk to me.(online)

• Both.

I do want MHO but I'll give my honest opinion no matter what.

• No. I don't really worry about MHO. I just try to help as best as I can.