Would it affect MHO% if we opine on a question which already has a MHO selected?

Admins are not replying to me. (I've asked them twice :( )
I tried an experiment. I did that and only opinion count increased but not MHO% count (XX out of YY) but after some time, it increased too. I don't know if someone selected MHO during the process or not. Or maybe the MHO bar is slower than opinion panel. I know it's a bit techincal question. Is there anyone ingenious?

(if it does, it literally doesn't make sense at all as it'd repel some users from answering)

• Yes it does
  • No it doesn't
  • What is MHO?

Most Helpful Girl

• Any question you answered with No MHO or MHO, will affect the Percentage increase.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I vote 'A' cause it obviously does affect the %
    2. Logically, your MHO % is the % of how many questions you have opined on versus how many MHOs you have received
    3. When you go about opining on questions that already have MHO selected (that I regularly do lol) you are obviously reducing your chances of receiving one thus increasing the gap between number of questions answered and MHOs received :)
    4. Yes it will repel those who answers for MHOs but there are those like me who don't bother with that :)

• If you are right (which I don't doubt)
      I'm so grateful :)

• You were "practically" right too.

• Ah thank you both for the confirmation and the MH my young friend, your kind gestures keep me encouraged to do better :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm pretty sure it does. It makes sense for it to affect it. You're reducing the chance of MHO so your percentage will eventually go down.

• It is saying 1,120 out of 7,154 (Opinions 8,505) in my profile
      & 528 out of 3,821 (Opinions 4,504) in yours

Do you think we have that much undecided opinions?

• If you're not awarded by system, it would affect your MHO%.
      I meant the rest 683 opinions in your profile. Do you think there are 683 questions in which you opined and MHO is not selected within this month?

• Yeah maybe

• not sure why it wouldn't.

• I believe that it does.

Also why create a poll option asking what is MHO? Why not just explain it? It's amazing how many people don't understand what it is, so...

• Like everybody knows that what is MHO.
      Generally, people make three options, Yes, No and Show results.
      So, instead of 'show results', I always put some unique option in my polls like I did with "what is MHO?"

Thanks anyway!

What Guys Said 5

• unrelated but every time I read your shit it sounds sad because of your pic hahaa.

anyways im sure it does, why wouldn't it.

• Great question! I tried to find out sometime ago, but never got a clear answer. I think that it still does.

• Wow thanks a lot.
      Admin replied to you
      "2. Yes, if you share on a question with a MHO and you're not awarded, it will decrease your percentage."

• Yes, admin reply on the prior question is accurate

• I think it would - Bit of a programming nightmare to make the distinction

• I'm inclined to think that it would

• I think it would reduce your MHO. It would be a lot more coplicated to make it where it doesn't. Anyway it's good having a lower MHO%, as I and probably other people too give MHO to the person with the lowest MHO% if I can't decide who to give it to