What can one infer about someone on GAG who consistently pays attention to them, randomly shows up on their posts, and posts where they are tagged in?

What can one infer about someone on GAG whom they've never had a direct conversation with or gone out of their way to be around yet this person is consistent with making an effort to be in their presence or be involved in conversations that involve them? The person is not invovled in a positive, productive, progressive way but instead in a more antagonistic, combative, aggressive way and attempts to tell the total stranger who they are and what they are about.
Is it just me or does this seem stalkery? What do you think?

• Yes, that is stalkery.
  • No, that is not stalkery.
I used the word stalkerish because this person whom I never pay any attention to, never seek their company/presence, and can't even recall directly participating with sent me an LONG three paragraph email voicing their speculations on who I am. It creeped me out and that action seemed a bit obsessive like a skit from a Lifetime movie.

Most Helpful Guy

• "The person is not invovled in a positive, productive, progressive way but instead in a more antagonistic, combative, aggressive way and attempts to tell the total stranger who they are and what they are about."
    That behaviour is stalkery I think

What Guys Said 7

• I haven't been paying attention enough to notice :P

• Yeah he's definitely a stalker, probably obsessed with you too.

• Borderline stalker and creepy to boot.

• That seems quite "Stalkery" in my opinion.

• I think you might be over reading hun.

• Lol perhaps what would you infer about that?
      I don't know, I don't spend THAT much attention to anyone here. I thought it was really strange and weird.

• Interesting concept... share more?

• Lol, not sure. What do you want to know? Creepy doesn't necessarily means he's doing something to follow-you or "hunt" you, though stalkers do just that.

• Chicks do that to me all the time. Just ignore them. Long live the Confederacy.

• "Long live the Confederacy"?
      Newsflash, sweetie: THE WAR ENDED and the Confederacy lost. 😌 The goals and wishes of the Confederacy are comical now that African Americans dominate sports, the music industry, some own more land and have more wealth than the whites in trailer parks with their worthless flag, a Black man is sitting in the White House, and your average white woman is either chasing, marrying, or delightfully being filled with the seed of a black man. 😊
      And all the while, Native Americans are grinning now that whites finally get to see how it feels to have their (shameful, deplorable, dishonorable) heritage snatched from them. The Confederate flag is worthless and various multi-billion dollar industries such as Wal-Mart agree.

• Probably just wants to annoy you.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah they're stalking you on the site. I'd suggest blocking that person and reporting their profile if it's been a persistent issue.

• well this is hard to say. maybe they just wanna bug u, and maybe they know you'll get annoyed and give them ur attention, even if it's the negative type.
    u know, the same thing happens with users who consistently follow others in a positive way. what to infer about them?

• Really? People just come here and spend their time watching other users and trying to psychoanalyze them? ... really?
      If they're following someone in a positive way then it seems more harmless like it comes from a place of curiosity or admiration. I'd infer that maybe the user often talks about an issue that the 'watching user' can relate to or is passionate about. I don't know girl, the whole thing just seems a bit strange to me. What grown adult wants to commit their time to bugging another grown adult and annoying them online?

• seriously.
      yeah i think theyre just extremely bored with their lives.

• Lol, agreed!

• Yea sounds like you have some kind of a stalker.

• Maybe they just don't agree with the opinions and are vocal about it?
    I don't really get it so I won't say it sounds stalkerish.

• There is a lot of girls and guys who comment on someone elses opinion in a sarcastic, confrontational and aggressive way. It has happened to me, but i usually block them. They are usually argumentative, sociopaths who try to bully other uses. Why would a sane person want to argue about someone elses own choice of opinion. They never have anything of value to say. Best way to deal with them is to ignore them then block them

A person commenting on my view will never change my way of thinking

• Annoying. Just use the Block.