GaGers, What messages have you received from other GaGers that have stuck out to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• i won't say the user's name, but i found this message really flattering, as i pretty much don't get messaged by people on here. Im usually the one sending the messages like this.

"Hey! This is gonna sound random lol but is there any chance I can add you somewhere outside of gag? It's just I really want to get to know you but I hate messaging on here lol "

What Girls Said 15

• I've gotten some nice and not so nice messages, but this one sticks out...

Hey charismatic So i was thinking about the question i answered of yours today and it got me thinking about you and how life is treating ya atm. I've seen a few of your questions lately and it seems like you might be having a rough time lately. Anyways, i wanted to do something for you, just in case you're at a low point atm!. I have a few go to songs that i listen to whenever I'm feeling not quite myself, and i wanted to share some of them with you. So i created a playlist on youtube (only visible to you and others who have the exact link) of a few songs that might resonate with ya.

just to note... one of them is completely in french. i put that there more for the beauty of it. Its the kind of song that I'd listen to on a Sunday afternoon sipping on some coffee and just enjoying the beauty of life. Its that kind of song... from the 1930's/40's if im not mistaken. Anyways, enjoy

This message was so random and unexpected. I think I actually cried a bit lol. I won't say who it's from, but it's one of the kindest things anyone has done for me. It sucks because I don't even talk to this user anymore 😞

• Just went to skim through them to see if I could give you an answer. 99% of the messages in my inbox pertain to my tits. None of them stick out.

• From @Thrifty... he said something along the lines of if someone cannot handle me at my worst, then they don't deserve to see me at my best.

• Some guy called me Ms. Horns and thought it was an insult.

• haha what kind of insult was that, now calling you egotistical would have been something :P :D

• Oh, that old hat. Don't be tiresome, darling, it won't work on me.

• yeah I had tried before it didn't work lol

• I got this one from a guy from a. u. about a year older than me. We chatted for a little while on gag, and then talked on Facebook for a couple of weeks. But then things escalated and he told me that he was gonna come do his last school year around where I live. Talked about dating, hinted acouple of other things like marriage. And then I panicked and blocked him immediately. Still feel bad, he was actually pretty cool. But commitment scares me

• Girl you are a sinner :D... what's a. u btw? and yes what he was expecting when he brought up marriage without even meeting you lol

• Haha yess exactly lol and it's abbreviation for Australia I think?

• yeah thought so too, was just confirming

• Honestly one of the nicest people i've interacted with in pm was @randomwhiteguy. I hope he doesn't mind me saying it lol but he was one of the most genuine and most well mannered guys i've come across in awhile. I hope that never changes and he could teach men double his age how to act lol

• I know I had talked to a man earlier on about how cruel his wife was to him. That was sad.

As much as I hear stories about men being cruel to women, it seems a thousand times worse to me when it happens to a good man because they don't usually get much support from friends or family due to it.

• yes and also the people who really need help get very few opinions on their genuine questions, so they have to resort to messaging people. quite sad if you ask me.

• yes but sometimes the nature of question is such that people can't help but go anon

• ha ha tell me about it :D

• The helpful Ones Always from @YourFutureEx and @Klaatu51. xx

• Nothing, no messages.

• *a spam message from some chick asking me how her pubic hair looks
    *random messages from people asking that i answer a question of their that they posted on the feed

• haha okay the first one I've never received thankfully,
      but second one I've been receiving a lot tbh

• you must give good advice then

• I don't know, I do serious advise when the question is of serious nature and the person really requires some help but that being said I troll a lot too.

• Some guy asked me if I would be willing to castrate him.

• oh that is quite sick in my opinion.

• Gotta be aggressive with em.

• @9mfeo Damn I wish I said something like that now lol

• I have received outright disgusting messages right off the bat and have also received messages from guys trying to be smooth... thinking if they sweet talk me that I'll send them nudes or talk dirty to them.

• that's really uncool, I thought that if you have a private profile people can't send you messages

• You're right.
      I may consider that if they continue.

• But I'm not sure whether it's possible to send messages on private profiles or not.

• "Do you give blowjobs?"... practically the first message I received on this site -__-

• yup plenty of creeps here, you realised this too early.

• yes good, but the drawback is that even genuine people won't be able to message you then.

• Yeah I know, I've changed it to public again. If I receive any weird messages, I'll just block the person personally

• "I'm touching myself to your picture" ...

• This person who asked me if I ever got my car stuck in mud, snow, or sand...

What Guys Said 19

• I've received loads and am still receiving them as I write to you here. I must mention that all of them are in good sense and faith :)

Can't single out any from the other but yes all of them sure encourage me to be what I am and better :)

They range from appreciation to discussing their situation in detail that at times spans for weeks at a stretch :)

• Ofcourse, I've seen your opinions on this site and they have always been great... keep it up sir

• Thank you so much young friend :) appreciate your kind words of encouragement :)

• I know this might not be touching like others' but that was the moment when my dreams came true. When I signed up here, I saw @HandsomeRaj 's username, it has (m) badge along with it. I didn't know that what it is but it was so ravishing and exquisite. I searched for it and found that it's mod badge. I made it one of my task to achieve here and worked hard for it and then near Valentine's Day I got what I wanted. I finally got a message by GAG that I'm now a moderator. It's older than 3 months so I cannot show you :(
    But that was just a beginning. I wanted to reach the ultimate level and finally I received that message :)
    http://s30.postimg.org/ave8dxwep/Untitled.png
    A kind gesture by @menguc
    "We have cancelled couple of accounts today... Please keep reporting... And now that you are an Uber Mod you can just freeze those accounts. Frozen accounts cannot share any further posts."
    ________________________________________________________________

I have some good memories with other users too but that's too explicit lol :P

• Keep up the good work and thank you again young friend for the mention :)

• Well I don't qualify for all of those categories but I can be blunt honest, which can really get my account deleted XD, also wtf with the downvotes man

• Asker - Be a blunt honest person but don't be negative :) like me.

These are
      ●The people who failed to meet the requirements to become a mod.
      ●Whose posts are removed in the past.
      ●My personal trolls who love me so much and are downvoting my every opinion.

• since i became Master i receive often messaes from various (less-known) GAGers who ask me for my advice for their questions (guess they think coz i'm Master and i'm regular round here i'd give good advice)

i won't say i'm not flattered... but sure there r other GAGers like @Paris13 @selfishstars or @mroracle who could give better advice than me, but coz they r less frequent than me i always "steal" da "spotlight" from them :|

• I get a lot of people talking to me about their depression and suicidal feelings and stuff, Its nice to talk to people who have been through similar stuff i guess ;)

• yes, you're the one who is actually serving the purpose of this site i. e. helping those in need.

• The first message I received--I had posted on a transgender mytake and gave my objective opinion, without calling anyone out--I thought I was being perfectly reasonable, talking about misconceptions of the trans community and someone sent me hate mail. Eek.

• yeah hate mails are not new on this site, well thankfully I've not received any one of these till now.

• I got some of appreciation and some of abuse so it even itself out.

• oh it's sad that there are people such as these who take time to abuse someone through messages

• Well the GAG system is very persistent...

• No individual messages worth mentioning.

• I have had a lot of kind messages and support from a few different gaggers it means a lot but stupid messages get deleted.

• A bunch of random stuff goes on in my message box.

• The message of a girl who misunderstood me and hated me, until we cleared it out and now we're buddies

• okay what was the misunderstanding if I may ask?

• yes you're right, but the purpose of this site is to give honest opinions and if someone can't deal with that then it's not my problem.

• yes
      Sometimes I tend to literally write down what I think, not saying it in a considerate polite way
      It happens

• That I'm the only guy on this website that loves short hair on women

• None of them

• oh c'mon hypno there must have been a message, good or bad, that you remember.

• only bad ones unfortunately so I'm blocking them from memory

• the only good one would be like "you seem like a cool person"

• i just got a compliment for my well thought and informative out answers. seems some people can handle reality and truth! not some sugarcoated cliche ones!

• for some reason my blunt opinions are never appreciated.

• thats what i m saying, i give less value to comfroting them and more about honesty and truth that can help them but truth stings sometimes, and strong if you're insecure as well

• a girl asking if I knew someone who wanted to buy a weeding dress

• Someone messaged me because she knew i read a lot and wanted to know if i have read a certan book

• that's good, I will also love to receive some messages from avid readers.

• I didn't message anyone :/

• They told me to go get laid. LOL.

• I've only ever gotten messaged once so..