Okay moderators of GAG, how do I become a Mod myself?

Please, teach me your ways! :)

I'll take that as a no. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to be good at reporting the right stuff. Go to the rules page on gag and learn them... then when you see stuff that breaks the rules, report it. They look very highly at your report success ratio (ive been an ubermod before, and on the moderation team for years so i know). You also need to be active, which you already seem to be. Then after a while, they may message you.

What Guys Said 10

• I got asked to be a mod, but I turned it down cause I don't fully agree with the moderation of this site, they delete too many things I think shouldn't be deleted.
    I never planned on wanting to a mod, I just kept answering questions and asking my own questions, commenting when I wanted to... I don't even write MyTakes or report people.

So I think you should just keep getting involved in GAG, and try to be as helpful as possible.

• I think you'd be a great mod myself. Use their little contact form thingy and see what happens.

Fair warning, though: it's really not all that glamorous. No pay, no extra Xper, and non-mods assume that all moderators are mindless lackeys.

It seems like more people give you MH when you're a mod l, though. Muhahahahahahaha

• Errm.. :/ sorry to disturb you (& asker) once again but I wanted to say thanks a lot for your kind and salubrious words as nowadays such things are so scarce in my life :( and when I hear such sweet little but very aesthetic words of animation out of nowhere, they ameliorate me subliminally and work as an anodyne for me in this world of vengeance. :)

• @YourFutureEx Of course, man. And you're not disturbing anyone here. This is something that I hope you can hear more often, because it's true.

• I don't know - I was just asked but the inference was I was such a grumpy user and reporting all the time. My reporting/removal ratio was high so they asked me to become a mod.

• Baby i can teach u ma SMEXY way. 👙
    Its way better than mods boring way 😘

• Use the contact form at the bottom of each page on the site, and leave a message to the admin team that you're interested.
    You're a nice person you I think most fellow mods would not become unhappy when Nichole joins us :D

• I agree you would make a great Moderator..

• I don't want to be a moderator lol

• Do you want to hide my opinions and questions whenever you see me? 😦

• You can always try bribe :)

• You have to be a Liberal and friends with the site owner I think.

What Girls Said 3