I wish there were more options, otherwise I'd add "The Lurker" to the list. But of all the different types of ways to use GaG, which one do you think you are?
- The Asker: I'm often asking for help and rarely give advice4% (2)0% (0)2% (2)Vote
- The Advice-Giver: I answer questions to help others more than I ask or get involved in hot topics51% (24)54% (26)53% (50)Vote
- The Opinionated: I get involved in many topics, write myTakes, and often non-relationship-related and have very strong viewpoints15% (7)15% (7)15% (14)Vote
- The Debater: I often get in to it with others, creating hot topics or answering questions just to create a buzz6% (3)10% (5)8% (8)Vote
- The One-Worder: I'll say something, but I don't get many responses because they're not detailed.13% (6)10% (5)12% (11)Vote
- Anonymous: I tend to go anonymous often because I know what I'll say is unpopular or I'm protecting my username11% (5)6% (3)8% (8)Vote
- Experimental: I'm actually posing as the other gender0% (0)5% (2)2% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I ask one question per day or at least 4+ questions per week.
In just seven months, I managed to opine on 8500+ opinions
I give one word answers. For example,
I write essays too
I debate with people too
I also go so deep. There's a two months old question to which I'm still replying to a lady. (Sorry I don't have the link)
I write myTakes too. I've 12 promoted myTakes in hand.
I've been anonymous too (in just ~5 questions) because of a secret task.
I've made some girls fool (in jovial manner) that I'm a girl. I told them truth later.
Even GAG understood me a girl once
I'm a lurker too because after all, I'm UberMod of the site so it's my responsibility to lurk everywhere to keep this place clean.
Bottomline: I'm all rounder ✌😏1