What kind of GaG user are you?

I wish there were more options, otherwise I'd add "The Lurker" to the list. But of all the different types of ways to use GaG, which one do you think you are?

• The Asker: I'm often asking for help and rarely give advice
  • The Advice-Giver: I answer questions to help others more than I ask or get involved in hot topics
  • The Opinionated: I get involved in many topics, write myTakes, and often non-relationship-related and have very strong viewpoints
  • The Debater: I often get in to it with others, creating hot topics or answering questions just to create a buzz
  • The One-Worder: I'll say something, but I don't get many responses because they're not detailed.
  • Anonymous: I tend to go anonymous often because I know what I'll say is unpopular or I'm protecting my username
  • Experimental: I'm actually posing as the other gender

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• 1. I vote 'B' cause that's what I am :)
    2. Also that is one of the reasons I joined GAG in 1st place
    3. I do have questions but they are a scarce percentage compared to my opinions
    4. Reason being so is when you ask a question you are responsible to interact at least with the genuine ones who opine sincerely.
    5. I have other responsibilities that prevent me from being on GAG all the while, it's generally late nights like this moment (almost 0200 hours lol)
    6. I elaborate on my opinions only to the point and yes when I have a one line or one word opinion, it's a sincere opinion not something that's said just to fill in Xpers :)
    7. Yes like the MH I at times log in to 'lurk' since I'm a mod too lol (that boy's got a good sense of humor too)

• Experimental: I'm actually posing as the other gender i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_1.gif

• A mix between The Advice-Giver and The Opinionated
    I don't ask many questions and I've never written a mytake plus I notice I don't answer many relationship related questions

• I am around option E - The one sentencer - I tend to float around, get loads of Xper but often meet people who interest me and stay talking to them

• ''The Opinionated''. I would struggle to find a group of people that i haven't managed to offend on here xD

• The person who stays even though he hates everyone involved and they hate him. The UK to GaG's European Union

• i'm a mix of everything from A to E

shall i have a category on my own? :p

• I'm a mix between The Advice Giver and The One Worder. Usually done through pictures.

• Im a bit of everything (except the anonymous and experimental)

• I like to give advice and answer questions..

• I'm definitely a B

• Most would agree that I'm the God of GAG.

• Advice giver, I like to help people with their insecurities and doubts
    And my questions... Are actually quite random

• I'm the asshole that tells people things they don't want to read while using extremely aggressive and vulgar language to really convey my strong belief in what I'm saying.

• Well a bit of both a and b really plus I'd add hunter to the list since I am always trying hard with the other mods to keep checking questions to keep the site safe for everyone.

• I typically do more of the 'advice giver' stuff but I'm also definitely the 'debater' too.

• I reckon I'm more B, I try to assist.

• I'm just me.

• I'm a mix of A, B, and F

• The one worder.

• The Advice-giver

• I'm the semi retired user tbh. I'm on and off.

• The advice giver mostly

• Voted B :)

• I'm the anonymous user

What Girls Said 15

• I'd say advice-giver

• I prefer to give advice but I try to ask a question a day. I asked like three yesterday so I have nothing else at the moment.

• I do more advice-giving.

• i'm just another GAGer lol

• pooy there isn't one for "the randomist" :D I would be under that. lol I love giving opinions. I also like debating, and I love asking a lot of random questions. :D

• i chose B..

• I'm mostly the One-Sentencer.

• The one worder

• a combination of b, d, and lurker

• I think I'm the Opinionated... maybe?

• i love meet strangers

• I think I apply to 2 or 3 of these.. But lol there's a guy we need to watch out for posing as a girl <_< ¬_¬

• I'm the asker and anonymous

OR
    Anonymous: I tend to go anonymous often because I know what I'll say is unpopular or I'm protecting my username

• The advice giver I think

• ... she said, anonymously. LOL :D Nothing wrong with being the advice-giver!