Lost one of my followers?

im not following that person anymore either. did they delete their account or did they just unfollow me?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not following them and they're not following you then they either blocked you or deleted you.

What Girls Said 6

• Did you unfollow them on your own? If you did, no way to tell. If you didn't, they've deactivated their account.

• It could be either of those scenarios. Or that their account was deleted by an Administrator.

.. Lol. You pay attention to who you follow? I wonder how many do..

• i dont lol i just have few. easy number to remember

• Either they unfollowed you or their account is now inactive.

• They either unfollowed you or simply deactivated their account.

• There are two options: they're not following you anymore or their account was deleted.

• Why would you care?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't put any stock unfollowers personally. I just don't get the whole concept of it

• Check their profile to see if it has gone inactive

• Probably deleted their account. Do you even know who it is? I don't really have much follower either so I don't usually keep count

• They must have realized you're not following them back so they might have unfollowed you

• well... you can figure it out pretty easily by going on to their account and seeing whether or not it is closed.

• Don't overthink it, it's just a fucking follower.

• really why should we care

• It could be either.