What's the point in reporting questions, comments, and opinions when no one even does anything about it?

Seriously, if something is reported for not following the rules, why the heck is it ignored? What's the point?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep agree with the others , like @bellepepper said there is like 30 moderators in different levels and only a few admins so it takes time. I will only report if It exceeds guidelines & rules like excessive abusive cursing (I will only report those if excessive)

What Guys Said 5

• In a lot of cases it's up to administration to have final say

• They do get removed if they break site rules and the mods can hide them

• I usually hide comments if it's breaking the rules

• Sounds like your just reporting people who disagree with your opinions and your just pulling the offense card just because their personal beliefs are not your own.

• Some people just like it.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know how it's being ignored. Some of my comments have been removed, but perhaps the comments that you've reported aren't seen as malicious.

Why should they accept every flag when it could be someone flagging someone they don't like for some ludicrous reason?

• Sometimes a post really isn't violating guidelines as annoying as it can be. I feel your frustration on those :/

And other times it just takes the administrators time to get to things. There's only a few of them and a LOT more of us.

You can look through the Posting Guidelines again and think about what you flag http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts