Why do people on this site keep telling me to lower my standards and go for less attractive girls?

I like girls with big butts and a minimum bra cup size of C.
Most girls have B cups and out of those only a quarter have a big butt however I am still determined to get an attractive girl.

Very often on this site people keep telling me to lower my standards.
Why?
I don't find girls with B cups attractive (although they find me attractive for some reason), I also don't like girls with flat butts.

I'm 183 cm (6 ft) tall weighing at 140 lbs (63.5 kg) I am not muscular since I rarely go to the gym, but I'm hoping to improve on that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter what you look like, if you want the top quality person in your opinion, then you should go and strive to get that person.

What Girls Said 9

• Most of the girls I know are about a c and that'd not even fully developed soo I don't know what pool your pulling from. I get the butt thing tho. It's kind of just how I was raosed, we have and love big butts. Whose telling you to lower your standerds? Do what you want!
    but, and I have to say it, the boobs and butt don't make the girl. There's more to us than that. Thank you

• There's nothing wrong with the way yoi think :) everyone has their own standards. I'm sure you'll find a woman who matches that criteria :)

• i m not telling you to do that... go for what you want..

• You don't have to. There are big butt ladies waiting to jump on you or maybe not.

• xD what if the girl is attractive, big nice ass, but b cups?

• I'd still go for it if she met most of the criteria

• Good to know xD

• While not necessarily wrong to have such standards, it's also not a great attitude to have. You're looking for a perfect girl to meet your standards and to be quite frank they don't exist. I'm not being biased either because I do have "minimum cup size C" and a big butt, and I am fit. But an attitude like yours, would make me not give you a time of day. I prefer men with feeling.

• Well I don't go around telling people my sexual preference so even if we met you wouldn't know since we are both anonymous.

I'm not sure what you mean by "men with feeling".

• for a start a smaller boob size is not lowering a standard..

but if you have a type and u arnt attracted to anything else then stay true to yourself

• I've been hearing this a lot to go for a smaller boob size. Why?
      Is it to cater to the women that have smaller boobs? That wouldn't be fair to me.

• If his standard is a large breast and he goes for something lower than that, that is lowering his standard.

• lowering whoes standard his? boob size is not a standard its the woman who owns thm

• I think it's a character flaw if someone says they have a minimum standard a girl must meet to be approachable. If a girl is attractive to you and wears a size B cup that shouldn't be a deal breaker. How would you like those women to tell you oh sorry your dick doesn't meet my minimum length or your non muscular body doesn't meet my requirements. Sounds kind of douchy to me. How's that working out for you?

• Whatever floats your boat. I'm confident with my size always have been so if she wants bigger she can find a guy that's bigger. Don't really care that much about muscles, if she wants a buff athlete than she should go for it.

• Well let me know how that works out for you

• I wouldn't choose a partner based on physical appearance in the first place...

• Looks are what get me interested while personality is what keeps me interested.
      I wouldn't approach a girl if I didn't see anything I liked about her physically.

What Guys Said 9

• You should lower your statistical standards. What should matter is physical attractiveness based on the face. This is akin to the preference that a girl would say, they don't date under 6'3" - it is arbitrary and just makes them look bad. Sure, there is a minimal and maximum threshold for weight, but it is not that clear cut.

• Man if you want a custom girl then you too have to have a custom body. Anyway, as for your "lowering standards" thing, I believe that you're choosing a girl by her appearance than her personality. That is what they're trying to tell you unless they're mocking you. And like I said earlier, just the way you're finding something in a girl, a girl too could expect abs or good muscles from you
    Best of luck mate!

• You can have all the standards in the world if you want, just don't come on here bitching later on if you get rejected a 100 times. Girls like that KNOW they have options, and chances are you aren't up to their physical standards yourself. Not to say hot girls are shallow, but you need to make yourself more intriguing then every other guy in the world if your average looking, because she has her pick of the litter.

• Cause your a guy its a crime to have high standards.
    Girls can get away with being picky and having
    high standards.

• It is your choice who you go for

• Because the people on this site are mostly fat bitter women with kids who are mad that guys don't want them.

• So this is a site for beta males and beta females?
      Lol

• Girls only respect guys that get lost of girls. So actually it's in your best interest to widen your net as much as possible.

• Why would I go for unattractive girls though? I end up friend-zoning them since I don't see any possibility of being intimate with them due to lack of arousal.

• Girls get off on rejecting dudes. Why shouldn't we do the same?

• no one can tell you shit

• Those sound like pretty low standards to me. Not sure what the fuss is.