Is there a way to follow a question to see what the answer would be?

Sometimes I see questions I'd like to learn the answers to as well, but then I lose them in the feed. Is there a way to follow a question to see the responses?

I use the mobile version all the time, so everything looks different. Thanks for your response.

Most Helpful Guy

• The orange button.

• Haha. Thank you so much. To tell you the truth, I only found out last week by accident :)

What Guys Said 2

• There is a follow button

• You can also bookmark it

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, every Question and myTake has its own orange follow button. Click on that, and you'll then be able to check up on those questions from your Follows page, and of course you can unfollow a post any time.

If you're on a computer, you should see the orange button to the left of the question, next to other social media buttons. If you can't see these buttons, try expanding your web page.

• You don't need to follow it, if you answer, you'll get notifications

• Yes you can, there is a follow button over there, just press that button. Top of your left screen. (Follow button located over the upper of "share" word)