Are questions on this website getting weirder?

i have noticed that the questions on www.girlsaskguys.com have been getting weirder in the last 3 months. What do you think?

• Yes
    52% (11)35% (8)43% (19)Vote
  • No
    19% (4)17% (4)18% (8)Vote
  • Unsure
    10% (2)17% (4)14% (6)Vote
  • Unchanged
    19% (4)31% (7)25% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're always weir but yet the same. The penis question never goes away though... someone should look into that

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Ever since last update I stay away from the recent all topics feed and concentrate on my favoured topics of Other, Social Relationships, GaG, How Do I Look, Fashion and Style. I think for me quality has improved immeasurably but I have seen references to weirder questions coming through.

1|0
    0|1
  • There are weird question days, normal question days, and penis question days. Wait, that last one is every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • its been this way for a lot longer than 3 months in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Every week, I swear the age that people are wanting sex is going down (just saw a 13 year old girl asking how to have sex with a guy she likes) xD

0|0
    0|0
    • 13 year olds weren't having sex 3 years ago?

That's news to me

• Yes, people are running out what to say, some are just posting
    stuff to get attention, some stuff posted should be in violation
    of the guideline rules..

0|0
    0|0
  • Day by day phew!!

1|0
    0|0
  • You should ONLY answer my questions from now on, they're safe and cuddly. You will experience a sense of security by answering them!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's been a weird year so far for this site lol, but things change I'm sure this will to.

0|0
    0|0
  • It not weird people are being more open and honest then usual. On here u can ask what ever u want u can't ask this shit in real life. people will talk about u. They are free to be them self on here

0|0
    0|0
  • They've always been dull.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sure seems like it, maybe my online vibe just attracts them😊

0|0
    0|0
  • They've always been weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz uber mods n admins are asleep , they hide the opinions but don't touch these kinda questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guy just asked what is sexier, a dick or a pussy -_-

0|1
    0|0
    • Well did you answer him? Lol

• Hmmm😅😅😅😅😅 I gave him more like, an explanation :P I should have said I think my dick is sexy ;) but all pussies are sexy lol😜😅😅

• Definitely you are contributing to weirdness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlike other sites, GAG allows these weird questions. Other sites prohibit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little, just don't like the update

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Most definitely. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say more repetitive.

I log on and see the same question, asked by different people, every single day, sometimes less than 1 MINUTE apart. The grandest troll scheme if there ever was one.

0|1
    0|0
  • They've always been this weird. You're just going deeper into the questions. I blocked sexual health and sexual behaviour because people are actually gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, by the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's been just as shitty for the past year.
    at least the popularity questions have died down.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know right? I felt like only 10 users maximum were active this site.

• Show All
    • just keep doin u man. dw bout everyone else. @unknownxyz

• Thank you, I really appreciate it.