What is the weirdest question you have ever heard on GAG?

The weirdest question I have ever heard on GAG was about a guy who wanted to know if it was ok for him to continue to have sex with his mother. What's your weirdest questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, My godd! Was that a serious question from that young man? The wierdest that I ever saw was a question from a woman who claimed to be a zoophile, and trying to decide between her first love, "Daniel", a squirrel and Tobogganer, a dog. It was not a sexual question but one of true love... lol I will copy the link below.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q598603-who-should-break-up-with

• I go on this website because I am studying psych. I try to give (hopefully helpful) advice, but there are people who alway astound me. There are several things about this question that I find worrying. Firstly, the possible animal abuse. Secondly, the unbalanced nature of this woman. I am hoping that the question was posted by a troll. As a side laugh, I don't think that she should have gone with Daniel the squirrel. I think that she already had enough nuts of her own.

• lol - yes, indeed.

• thank you for MHO!

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 6

• there was a guy who was sexually attracted to his sister.. and kept on touching her.. and wanted to know if this was ok..

• Would you kick me in the balls? How hard? How many times? What kind of shoe would you wear?

• Some guy sent me a PM and asked if I wanted to castrate him.

• The one where the guy wants to be kicked in the nuts

• i've seen a lot ><

• Invest questions.