I lied about my age on here?

So I put my age as 31 just to have some fun.. But now I feel like I'm deceiving people and I feel like a catfish. :( I'm actually 15. I also don't have a picture up.

do you think I should feel bad about this? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea you're stupid.

What Guys Said 23

• I just reported it. Police will be tracking ur up address to ur house soon to arrest u.

This is a feral offence and breach of contract with gag. Jail time and get sued by gag will be ensuing

• I don't even live be in America... But what the hell is your problem? I haven't messaged anyone and I still have a default profile picture.

• Hunny he is trolling and even if he isn't he doesn't have a case. :p

• @justanothergager All these petty threats are likely to do you no favours with moderators and admin. GAGers do get suspended for things like this, and their comments get deleted!

• no just change your birthday in your profile

• Don't feel bad, but you should say it whenever you ask a question cause that way people can help you better.

• Well, about your age yes. pic, no. Whenever you comment or have some comment, they do take note of your age to guess your maturity. At 31, people expect big issues like marriage and stuff but for a teenager, everybody knows what goes around. The forums are much more helpful and we'll be able to connect to your problems better as long we know how old you are.
    Best of luck!

• I wouldn't be upset or mad over girl lying about her age
    as long as she came out and told me the truth don't
    feel bad about it we all do things without thinking and
    none of us are perfect..

• You can ask admin to change your age and put a picture up

• If you post something non anonymously about your true age, the moderators will see it and notify teh admin, who will then change your age on the site.

• Best think to do is do nothing except delete this account and start again if you really want to be here. Don't worry abot pictures. Loads of guys and girls don't have them. It's nice to know who we are talking to, but it isn't a big issue.

• Do you think I'm a deceitful catfish though? I feel awful!

• No! Not by putting in the wrong age. I messed up when I joined, but I was only one year too low! I had to contact admin to get it corrected, which they did.

I think it's down to whether you deliberately set out to deceive someone to your own advantage. If not, don't worry about it!!

• Actually the girls who don't have a PP.. I don't trust them anyways... So I already am thinking that your profile is even probably fake...

• I actually had an account where I was 19 but I deleted it yesterday because my opinions can't be recieved honestly if I put in the wrong age. No need to feel bad, if you invested too much time then maybe keep it but I highly suggest you to just suspend it and create a new one ;)

• You can always email the admins about changing it if the site won't let you at this point. It's all good though so no worries! The internet isn't all serious business.

• I dont think anyone really cares about your age lol. Please dont say you pretended to be a white girl but your really a black guy lmfao.

• I didn't lie about my age, but I accidentally put in a wrong birth year. Since GaG doesn't allow you to change it, I guess we'll have to live with it.

• most annon user on GAG lied about their age

• Oh no problem, it was a fun. You have learned the difference. and you are not such single one here. Don't worry about report,
    You didn't ask them to answer. You are great who confess the trust.
    It was your game.

• Well, it's too late now, unless you can change it, so don't worry about it too much

• i wouldn't care, i don't know you.

• So I shouldn't feel bad at all because it's not a big deal? I just feel like a liar and it making me feel sad

• just my opinion on the matter at hand.

• Nah it's okay do I know u?

• No, don't feel bad. I lied about mine too. I'm actually 104.

The nurse says I type very well considering that the oxygen cylinder gets in the way.

... but why would a 31 y old have more fun than someone of 15?

• Much bigger sins out there than lying about your age...

• That's not good.

• Do you really think that what I'm doing is terrible? I just made this account like 30 minutes ago.

• I'll have to ask girlsaskguys

• Delete this one and create another. 30 mins doesn't matter...

• Probably as you are impersonating somebody older than you.

• I just want to see what happens when I act old

• People will answerer you sexaul questions more. That is about it.

• I don't ask sexual questions. I don't want anything to do with anything of that sort

• Nope not at all :)

What Girls Said 13

• You can message the administrators and ask them to change it. The only person you're really hurting is yourself since you've made it impossible for people to give you the best possible advice.

• Well no but it kinda makes it hard for other people

• I put my age as 30-35 too at first, but somehow they found out my actual age and changed it. Then I flipped out and posted a teen-rage question I regretted later. But I still wish I could fake it, so people would take me more seriously. Some people do respect my opinions, but some just underestimate me and it's the worst.

• I know there are some like you, not much younger than I am, who have a genuine sense of wanting to help and do have my utmost respect.

• Thank you ☺️

• Well at least you've come clean and confessed the truth.. I hope.

• Naw not really. There are a lot of people on here that probably lie about their age and how they actually look.

• Dude it's the Internet. I think you're fine. If you were genuinely messing with another's emotions though, you should feel bad about it. Otherwise, I lied about my age all the time before I turned 18. How else was I supposed to play online games?

• Not really. That's fairly common.

• Lots of users might be deceitful on gag, no one would really ever know for sure It's the internet...

• Yeah Maybe😏

• You can contact the admins to change that for you :)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Lol awks for you. Everyone hates a catfish

• im 16 and i put 19 lol you are fine dont worry about it

• Delete your account and create a new one.

• Do you really think that what I'm doing is this bad?

• Ok well then do what you want. Gee wiz... It's not a big deal but you act as if you know you're wrong.

• Because I am