Is GAG Dying Out? There's hardly any traffic?

Has anyone else noticed it? The amount of responses I've gotten to questions has decreased significantly. And many active users have left... could it be the end of something great?

Rip to the gagers we've lost!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and the worst thing is most idiotic questions get responses. I guess the GaG creators what some specific topics to be discussed and they make sure that those get most responses by showing those questions on people's feed many time. I try to answer many questions with no opinions. Also the censorship on this site is pssing me off. The site was way more fun when I joined two months back. Similar question that I had posted.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1555406-do-you-think-this-site-is-dying

• Well I do see a lot of does he/she like e questions.

What Girls Said 6

• A lot of people are probably busy getting out in the nice weather and enjoying summer. I wouldn't worry about it :)

• I enjoy the site, a lot, but I am beginning to feel old when I am at this site, and it may be just a matter of time before I just say goodbye...

• As I said only yesterday to virtually the same question.. It would appear that the lights are stuck on RED!

• Here we go again! If we don't have the ones we lost, the site is nothing.. right? I'm so sick of hearing about this.

• It's summer for a lot of users, of course its slow. We're enjoying the weather.

• But what about those of us that don't have a life?

• I ma stay no matter what so whatever happens, I can answer your questions <3

What Guys Said 11

• I think it is picking up compared with a few weeks ago - I think people aren't working off recent feed anymore since 15 min xper is gone - I tend to surf questions that are hours old nowadays

• With the few active users that have left and an exiled member it has slowed down for sure.

• I have noticed this. I attribute it to some badly-handled 'updates'.

• Kinda yeah. Which sucks. Idiots come on here and piss people off (me included) and convince people to leave.

• they deserve it. Too much censorship in this camp.

• Could just be that your questions aren't very thought provoking.

• Oh no, I've put forward some vary thought provoking questions.

• I've noticed it slow down for sure

• I don't know maybe.

• No, it'll be fine!

• People started leaving and it's slowed down. People just stop finding the bullshit entertaining I guess.

• on the contrary I think bullshit questions get more responses than serious ones.

• It's ok a nee phoenix will be born and rise in it's ashened place