Why this site is so addictive?

Seriously fuck this website, I only lasted one month and a half without it but I'll give it a second chance. Hi everyone!

0|1
8|14

Most Helpful Girl

• for me its addictive because I can say what ever i want. :) and try to help people with the their question... even though i am not very helpful lol :D but they i try

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Because of me, sorry babycakes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|2
    0|0
  • because the people here r somewhat interesting lol

0|0
    0|1
  • HAHAHAHAHA BANANATOSSING IS NOW HUMPING TORNADOES 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol. The questions people ask just keep bring me back. The myTakes can also be informative and amusing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't know. Every time I get off I'm like, "Well, that was a colossal waste of time."

1|1
    0|0
  • it is for a while. then you start to get very irritated and only come when you're bored

0|0
    0|0
  • i know right?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• 1.) You get to help someone else.
    2.) You feel a little better about yourself.
    3.) You get to learn more how people different than you think.
    4.) Because it is not yahoo answers-- it actually has a layout that makes sense. Plus less trolling.

Oh and the fact you get points taken away for inactivity is an incentive haha

1|1
    0|0
  • The ladies man has reappeared!

1|2
    0|0
  • Welcome back - It is very addictive

0|1
    0|0
  • Just because lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know it is, I spend way too much time on this site. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I did the same bro... It's very addictive and coming back my addiction grew stronger... We need to set up a GAG anonymous meeting lol to talk about our addiction

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to only use it when I was depressed over a breakup but now I don't know. Most people on here are really dumb but there are a few good ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its my firm commitment that I am never gonna give second chance to this website if I leave from it. 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know man
    but it's fun to help others out

Kickass username by the way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol true that

0|0
    0|0
  • cause its about sharing the situation

0|0
    0|0
  • The Lizard People are brainwashing you to stay. Otherwise, you're just a helpful person. You deserve 20 likes

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I've been pulled back several times who were you before? I hope to leave once and for someday soonish

0|0
    0|0
  • Giving advice gives people a sense of purpose, giving opinions gives people a sense of social importance in the endless search for gratification.

1|1
    0|0