Hot girls are leaving GaG because of creeps?

I think lot of cuties are leaving GaG because of the creepy guys who message them... what could be done about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• People need to report the messages they're getting so the administration knows certain people are a problem. If a person is normal everywhere else on the site but sends gross messages how will moderators or anyone else know?

Please report the creepy messages so that the next girl doesn't have to deal with them too.

What Girls Said 13

• Oh my god, hot girls from the internet, that you will never meet in real life, will leave a website? What will happen when all of the hot girls leave!

Why don't they just turn "Allow messages only from people I follow" on and then no one more creeps and you get to keep your hot girls...

• haha I know what you mean... but it never hurts to see some cute women around does it?

• This is why'd I hate gag, sarcastic lying girls

• I have a feeling that you're not very easy to please to begin with, judging by your comments lol

• Well, these "hot girls" better learn to grow a pair. Tell the creeps to eff off.

• They can just adjust message privacy. It isn't that hard. This isn't the only site men will get after women on, anyway.

• Stop posting questions like this, to start

• what was wrong with this question?

• Message then? Maybe if guys would stop sending weird messages hot girls wouldn't be leaving

• nah I don't message anyone, I just reply to the ones that I receive, not my thing.

• Because they do not exist mostly. They use somebody else s pictures. That game how long it can be played?

• really? cause most of them seem genuine to me.

• (not saying i am hot or cute) but these msgs used to bother me at fisrt.. when i was new.. now i just laugh and delete them. and block the guy.. easy peesy.. :)

• you can change your settings where only the guys that you're following can message you

• a lot of people are leaving or taking breaks.

• yes quite true, traffic has slowed down tremendously.

• I'm still here booboo

• Nope. Doubt that's it. They just got a life. =)

• yes probably that also lol

• I hope that i won't leave someday

• Lol don't please, allow only the people you follow to send you messages... there is an option.

• Lol, well this one has some confidence

• I don't understand this statement

• It's not that hard. Just don't post pictures of yourself like any smart person.

• my sentiments exactingly

• I even get creepy messages and my picture is a cartoon cat.

• yes even girls with anime characters or underage girls with no dp at all get creepy messages from a-holes.

• hmmm i just got here and i have gotten it too. not saying im all that, just saying i felt kinda creeped out by it, so i understand how they must have felt. who were these lovely ladies? are their profiles still here?

• You have two options. You can 1: Start answering anonymously, so that people don't know it's you orrrr 2. Make your profile private. It would make it so that you both have to follow each other in order to message. If you need help with making your profile private, just ask. Otherwise, don't complain about getting messages. It's the internet, it's going to happen, especially because it's a free site

• dp (display picture)/Profile picture of yours is it you only or you found the picture on internet?

• haha of course its me. what is the point of having someone else as your profile? am i missing something? i assumed everyone's pic was their own? guess i'm naive sometimes.

• I think they should back the fuck up before flirting with someone they don't know.

• yeah but they don't. lot of people use it as a dating site.

What Guys Said 19

• 1. These are available in all ages all races over the globe, can do nothing about it
    2. Which is why moderators and admin are in place to follow the code of conduct & rectify these situations thus keeping the GAG users comfortable
    3. However, nothing is ever perfect which is why options of reporting the user / questions / opinions comments are given to all users :)
    4. While staying or leaving is a personal choice of the individual, there are those (very hot) girls who have left because of people who are rude or creepy but came back later :)
    5. There are those who stay and learn to report / ignore such people.
    6. There is always a choice of a private profile too :)
    7. Such instances keep happening everywhere including FB, Twitter etc. The best we can do is by becoming good netizens & GAGers & keep thwarting such creeps whether we are mods or not :)

• yes thwarting these creeps was the point of this question to be exact. sadly many of them don't come back :(

• There's always an individual choice. It's upto us GAGers immaterial of level (Xper) and designation to make people feel comfortable enough to come back even if they leave :)

• Well shit happens unfortunately... but idc cause i'm not here for hot girls.

• well even I'm not but it never hurts to see good looking people around.

• There's always been creeps on GaG, though. And people have always come and gone, too. I don't see any new trend here.

• Let's hope your crush is here to stay

• but I see a lot of people leaving these days especially hot girls who have just joined, thought it was because too many creeps on this site.

• To be fair, some of those "hot girls" leave quickly because people suspect/discover that they're not who they said they were.

Still though, the trends for creepiness and users coming and going seems pretty steady to me?

• Who gives a fuck dude

• Naa.. they're leaving cause dudes like you only care about them cause they're "hot" and nothing else.

• hey I care about guys and not that cute girls too but not as much as hot girls.

• Much better ! High five!

• :D :D

• I don't know if there is anything we can do. I mean, the girls I guess just need to keep reporting those idiots.

• quite true, I hate those idiots

• And this question doesn't come off as a little creepy? You're the pot calling the kettle black. What can be done? Maybe stop making a big deal about their attractiveness for one.

• yes probably it does, but the problem that I'm discussing is genuine.

• Why do you even care? 😂

• This question in itself is kinda creepy.

• yes probably a little bit

• Oh my god, i am so sorry. Please come back lol.

• don't send creepy messages to girls man, I don't want them to leave.

• Maybe if you stopped sending them dick pics they would stay.

• They're leaving thanks to questions like these.

• hey I'm discussing a genuine problem here

• I think perhaps you're exhibiting it more than discussing it.

• nope I haven't sent messages to anyone on this site since joining only reply to the ones that I receive.

• IP address bans.

• Dunno maybe :/

• More like they are leaving cuz of the majority of anon HAWTIES lately 😘

• They could uh block em lol.

• I doubt it. They like the attention.

• Get a fucking life

• seeking upvotes huh?

• Lol yea sure why not. Seriously though this site is not for that..

• Pride has a fall dude. So em I leaving with these hotties for vacations with them.😎

• I think people in general are leaving.