How do I post a pic on here?

Both in the comments and in my questions

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I think you'd need a laptop/desktop for that, otherwise it may be very inconvienient if you do this on a mobile device.

You upload the image you want to post on a sight such as Pinterest, Flickr, image post etc. Then it will allow you to copy the link to the picture.

You then paste the link onto GAG (wherever you want to post it) then it will display the picture.

• There is a image symbol when you ask a question and to answer with an opinion just use a site like imgur or something.

• Just put the url for the image in the opinion or question.

• You can't post pic i thiƱk coZ of xper1

• Use tiny pic

• You're very pretty and I'd love to get to know you! 😍 sorry if this shallow that I'm saying this as my opinion but it is true! You're gorgeous! 😊

• Just paste the link
    Or there's a button above the space where you write the question :)

• To post in a question you can use the picture icon to upload one, but you can't take it down after. Or Paste the link from a site like Flickr or imgur.

To post a pic in an answer just paste the link or location of the image.

• Find an image hosting site, like tinypic and upload it there, then just post the hyperlink to the photo... but, don't start posting photos of yourself, it's going to get annoying, it already is, as this site has turned in to a "how do I look" site. It's shit

• I'm having an argument with this guy and i need to post a screenshot as evidence lol dont worry

• Demisexuals don't use people... if anything they don't use people...

• unless you are talking about trying to find out how to post a pic... O. o

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure but I would like to know too

• You're very pretty. I wish I looked like you. :)