Do you find people more lazy to answer questions when a poll is included?

I know the polls are technically answers too, but I mean explanations and in depth opinion seem to lack when polls are included. I dont know why, I rarely fit wholly into one category set in polls, sure im not the only one right?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Polls are an effective way to carry out a test for general information. If the person seriously wanted to include more detail they would have added this factor to their question. It's hard to choose sometimes, I agree, but the only person to blame for that could be yourself. Maybe you're so interesting you can't give a general answer to poll questions :)? It's because we're genuinely different, that's why. And no you're not the only one. It happens to me too.

What Girls Said 5

• If it's a question I'm uncomfortable with or don't feel the need to comment on, I just vote. I assume that's what others do as well.

• Some polls also have a lot of answers written in word format. It depends whether you ask something they feel strongly about and also whether you ask a question they are familiar with.

• I feel that a lot of people just answer for points lately😞

• Yep, agreed.

• Yes especially since gag increase the Xper for the gift card.

What Guys Said 5

• Think you should have included a poll!

• Yeah the poll can take away the urge to explain your answer.

• You should've added a poll to prove your point

• Yup, I find that.

• Yes if I include a poll I usually get fewer written responses.