Why the word "porn" is not censored here on this site anymore?

It used to get convert in "p*rn" so that it'll not come in search results when typed "porn" in search engines to keep a good reputation (I guess).

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question! I've noticed that and I thought it was strange. I guess they come to the conclusion that there was no reason to censor this word.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Porn is description of a particular type of audio visual industry why should it be banned anywhere leave alone GAG
    2. Even cuss words are allowed just as long as they aren't aimed at someone or similar in particular
    3. I'm not an IT professional but search words in my opinion can be controlled by the website and in this case GAG :)
    4. A particular word can have so many meanings depending on how it's used so why ban one particular word?
    Check this for example it's awesome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D7rWLzloOI

• Yeah just like "food porn" or "animal porn" etc :)

And who the fuck is that fucking OSHO? I fucking loved his fucking video. It fucking made me fuck out by laughter :D

• Ah! I must be the grateful one 😇
      Stay blessed!!!

• Thank you and you too :)

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe its because they think you can talk about it without discussing graphic details about the human body.

• because gagers are soo kinky.. it doesn't matter anymore... plus.. gag has a reputation of a kinky site.. and porn is a very commonly used word..

• Cunt
    Cock

Testing...

• These were never banned lol :D
      However, there was a word which starts with N. That was banned. I don't remember, I copied/pasted it from somewhere. :/

• I guess its ok for 10 -12 years old reading these words here. Gag is a sexual advice forum.

• it did hmmm porn... didn't know that

• GAG went liberal

• Lol why would they even censor it in the first place because all I see here is questions based on pussy, dick, porn blah blah

What Guys Said 11