How do I delete a question?

Or delete pictures I attached in a question?

Most Helpful Guy

• you cannot delete questions or picture links but you can delete the picture from the original link to the question and it will not be available for viewing anymore.

What Guys Said 7

• you can't delete a question yourself. a moderator would have to. and you can't remove pictures from a post unless the entire post is removed... if you want you can send me a link of the question you want removed

• Ask a moderator to do it for you or report it or something. I'm not 100% sure though. I guess you hated the picture u posted or its been trolled?

• You can only disavow a question and make it be anonymous and no longer be attached to your account.

To remove an image, remove it from where you linked it from.

• Try talking to admin @girlsaskguys

• You cannot

• You cannot do it by yourself.

• Profile > questions > the "edit" mark on the question > delete > yes.

What Girls Said 5

• You can't delete the question. If you go to the site in which you uploaded the pic from and delete it from there, then it won't show up here. And you can also disavow the question so it won't be connected to you or your profile anymore.

• What exactly do you wish to have deleted?

• You can't. You can only disavow it.

• Aww honey you can't lol

• Ah regrets