Is this a glitch?

when i'm visiting someone's profile and want to look at their picture, when the picture opens it is too high up on the screen, which means the top part of the picture doesn't show and i also can't close it because the 'X' button is located on the upper right corner of the pic. is anyone else experiencing this? is it a glitch? how do i fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a bug in chrome. You can just hit the Escape key to close it.

• Well I'm not saying it's chrome's fault, it's just that in Firefox it seems to work fine.

• no it happens in firefox, and that also doesn't fix not being able to see the whole pic

• Oh that must be something else then I guess. I haven't experienced it in firefox myself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• this should be fixed now, let me know if you still have the issue

• no, its working properly now. thanks :)

• I've got 99 problems, but a glitch ain't one.

• That's not a glitch per se. It's not fixable as it's your screen.

• i would have known if it was a problem with my screen

• No, you wouldn't have, because it's coding. It is your screen specifically how it sits on your screen, probably due to an update, but it's not a glitch it's just a coding issue.

• Yes, I also find it. It is a glitch.