Why are so many guys on this site so bitter?

Seriously they're like a bunch of black clouds.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's just this site but the Internet in general. The Internet has always been a haven for people with poor social skills or loners so there's a bigger chance that you'll come across people that struggle to fit in (and might be bitter about it) online than irl. Also, people are more likely to vent their negative feelings online than to or in front of people irl as there are higher consequences. If you harass or insult a girl on gag, you get your account suspended. Do it irl and you could get suspended from school or college or end up chatting to the police. This site can wind up providing opportunities for guys to rant at girls with less risk than irl. It happens in online gaming too I believe.

Also, this site is designed to cater for people struggling to understand the opposite sex. Some of them may just come here to rant and want girls to hear it.

Why there isn't an equal number of bitter girls on this site (which there isn't in my opinion, there are bitter girls here but less so than guys), I've no idea.

What Guys Said 39

• I don't think the guys on this site are especially bitter.

Most likely, men whom you encounter in real life just aren't telling you what they really think about various things, because they are scared of female disapproval. People in general are scared of disapproval, but men are especially scared of female disapproval.

• I'm happy as fuck right now. Many guys on here are bitter because they just kinda suck at life and all, that's why.

• Did you get a girlfriend?

• I'm talking to two girls right now, but not a "girlfriend" by definition yet. That's not quite my focus yet either, I'd rather try and get a car this summer than a lady friend.

• I wanted to be your girlfriend 😭😭😭😭

• It's easy to label them as bitter from a female perspective

When it comes to things like simple relationship issues, marriage, dating, or just socializing. You aren't aware of what it's like dealing with females

The whole male/female dynamic is seen drastically different from our side compared to yours.

Women live in a completely different world, as do some men. This is do to the lack of perspective. If a man tried to tell you about how things are on his end as a male, majority of females would dismiss it as nonsense.

• I'm too tired to read all that bro

• Oooooh. I was completely unaware of his username. Plus you can't mention people when you're anonymous, that would have been useful

Good one though lol👌

• Eh, too much effort.

• I think it is a new phenomeon where people feel invincible online and when things don't go their way they get better.

• Well, I try to straightforward with people. Hopefully I'm not coming off as bitter to people haha.
    It could have to do with their personality and the fact there is an anonymous button. I've seen a lot of guys that seem cool, but I have indeed seen bitter people...

Hmmm... I may use the word creepy before bitter though.

• Oh, I own bitter. Believe me. I wasted the best years of my life on it. I wish I hadn't. It took to long to realize the problem wasn't them, it was me. I have to live with that. I may die with it. But I've accepted it. And that brought me some measure of peace. I haven't given up hope, of course. There's always the chance.

• Honestly it can go both ways, I just try to be level headed. I think this question is a bit to vague that you will probably get better answers if you can be a bit more specific.

• For the same reason so many girls on this site are so bitter. The internet draws bitt men and women to it. People feel they can say things on the internet that they would never say in person.

• Nah the guys are generally way more bitter then the girls

• I don't know about that, I see plenty of bitter girls on this site.

• I don't think they're bitter, but unhappy about their life or being single. I think they use this site or other forums as an emotional outlet because they might have no friends or emotional support. They may just want a girlfriend because they're lonely. Personally, I try to help them because they probably just want some emotional support, but do a poor job expressing themselves which lead them to more frustration. I think it's best to avoid guilty tripping them or laughing at them because it is sort of unfair to them.

• You're a good person.

• Cause many girls are very immature. Like for example, I've been trying to get this girl on a date for two weeks now. It's funny how she responds to my texts, but doesn't answer when I call, and always agrees to a date and location, but doesn't respond when I ask hey is this time ok? You meet three or four of these girls in a row and you would become bitter too.

• MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GIRL! Omg.

• A lot of them either feel entitled or have low self esteem. I have always been either unlucky or rejected when it comes to dating but I don't blame the girls. Yet I'm optimistic and have hope I'll meet someone that will love me. Those who are bitter either blame girls or lost hope.

• I guess life experience has made them that way. You don't know what they've been through, but it's what has shaped them that way.

• Entitlement:
    Some guys feel they're entitled to sex. If then don't get it , they become bitter.

• That GAG life ain't for everybody.. seriously some of them need some more happy moments in their lives

• Well I hope I can be your Ray of sunshine baby 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😜 lol!!!

Yeah there are many disgruntled and frustrated men and women here just try to stay away from those types and you will be fine

• There's bitter people in real life too. They're less vocal about it.

• Well, if a person spends too much time of the day in this website you can say that their life is very bad. Then they come here and rant and complain how unfair the world is, how girls like to friendzone the nice guys, how they've been cursed with a small penis, and bla bla bla.

I just say: move your ass and go live your life, instead of feeling sorry for yourself.

• You act like there's not any bitter women on here lol every other post is

"Why doesn't he like me"
    "Hes forcing me to have sex i dont want that"
    "Why do guys like slutty girls"
    "How come guys only like blondes"
    "Why dont guys like curvy girls"
    "What does she have that i dont"
    "Why does he only wanna fuck me"
    "Eww she's so skinny"
    "My boyfriend tried to get with my friend"

Thats just some of the posts i see on here

• I don't know lol.

• Just a bitter guy passing by.

• Have you seen the other side of the fence? This place is like a giant cesspool and here and there you'll find a few bright lights =)

• Well I'm having a case of the runs right now but I don't know what everyone else's excuse is...

• Because women mistreat us and take advantage of us. It is hard to fight it. I recently just got out of a HORRIBLE relationship. My girlfriend took everything I gave her and NEVER reciprocated. Now that I am dating I am only using women for sex and since women want relationships so much, I make them think that us having sex will lead to something further and it doesn't.

• That's so wrong. Why are these girls getting punished for your shitty girlfriend?

• I promise I will use protection

• But I want your babies!

• Are you the one who asked that we can suck our own D?

• Not only guys I've found both men and women to be bitter on this site for some reason or another. Usually frustrated of the opposite sex.

• Why black clouds lol

• I am sweeter than honey. 😎

• Maybe you just have that effect with people.

• HEY! I'm not bitter :)

• I read many coments and not all of them are bitter, actually check the % of helpful Gagers look at the pink% and blue ones... that tells a lot.

• That has nothing to do with it... o_o

• how can you be helpful if you are bitter? the % says that guys are more helpful than girls so, how can be that in this site you say that boys are bitter?

• Bruhhhhhhhh

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 15

• Bitter men and women are all around us, not just on this site.

• I'm not a guy and I'm bitter as fuck. But I haven't got laid in a while so. . .

• Because it's a QA site. Which means guys and girls here need answers from the other gender with their problems. Ofcourse that doesn't mean everyone here has those problems, but it sure attracts people with problems in dating etc. If people have problems in dating, they can become bitter. Why especially guys than girls? Haven't figured that out yet,

• Its just the bitter ones get more attention.

• They got rejected once or even a few times so now they hate all females. Pretty childish, EVERYONE gets rejected guys not just you! I've been there it sucks but I didn't throw a fit over it.

• maybe their not getting enough pussy? So it's starting to drive them crazy and pretty bitter.

• Gag culture

• The bitter guys can't get laid, get a girlfriend, have small dicks, or they are insecure.

• Probs because they don't know the person they're answering too so they can tell they won't take it so personally

• Because they ain't getting any? lol

• Because they're black clouds and they like bringing storms to this website.

• they ain't getting no pussy

• The bitter ones aren't getting any. Instead of thinking they might be the problem they become bitter misogynists.

• Their horny or not getting laid

• This site is filled with bitter men and delusional women. This site should be for entertainment purposes only.