Why girls are way more active than guys in GAG?

In answering questions..
In voting on polls..
And in asking

Maybe it's just me :)

• agree
  • don't agree

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the guys are too busy asking sex questions? ;D

Just kidding. It does seem that women are more active than men in general but it could be because there may be more women on this site.

Men seem to be more active in Anonymous questions though. And I suppose plenty of guys have no interest in answering a lot of the questions that are asked or they are barred from them.

What Girls Said 5

• I see tons of active guys here. I think it's pretty leveled out.

• Because I got nothing to do now. Only active for this past 2 weeks during my holiday, pretty sure not gonna be able to be here as often when new term begins.

• There is balanced. Hot guys and hot girls <3 That's why I love GAG

• because we run the world, we rule everything, even GAG <3

• Because guys don't use this website as often

What Guys Said 13

• My opinion is girls tend to be more more info social activities like an internet forum. A lot more guys would rather do things like play video games.

• I think it is fairly level depends on the topics, the ones I use tend to be even or male dominated.

• It's about even dude; I know I am for sure active

• Because women are more active on social media sites then guys are lol.

• Because the site is called GIRLS ask Guys.

Or the guys are just lazy. I don't know, heh.

• Technically it's universal GAG can be guys ask girls or girls as guys just depends on which you want.

• Most of the activity I see is, "How do I look?", "Is it weird that?", "Should I?", "What does it mean when?".

Guys want sex, but girls seem to think about things too much, what if's and such.

• Ain't no one more active than Master Klaatu

• There are more ladies on GaG than guys.

• Not really, I think guys are equally active as the girls. But we're all pretty jobless that is a fact

• Hey, I do my best to be active :(

• Actually, if you look up the Xper Ranking, you will find guys have more points.

• Because you're a guy, and the site will more quickly recommend questions asked by girls.

• I noticed that too recently it has been more girls than guys.
    It used to be penis size question every other day and now it's women asking relationship questions.

I guess now only the people that have legitimate question are on which appears to be mostly girls.