Don't you hate having your answer removed simply because people don't like hearing the truth?

If you can't take reality, don't come around.

Or how if your opinion differs from their's, your post is taken down with utmost haste
Also, I think the "posting guidelines" are too protective of over-sensitive wienies.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• If an answer was removed it violated the posting guidelines. You can look over them at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

My suggestion would be to keep telling the truth or whatever but try to find a productive way to say it so you don't have to worry about it being removed.

• Mine only gets removed for cursing, so not really. But I do think that some people are too sensitive on here and so they should remove themselves from my presence as to not be offended or there are people who want to be Moderators/Moderators who flag content for points.

One thing I heard about being a Moderator is that you have to flag a certain number of posts per month. I can't stand flagging because that's such pussyish behavior and I have no respect for people who do. It's worse when a guy does it though because I naturally expect plenty of men to not give a damn about what a stranger that they don't know or care about says.

• My answers haven't been removed yet but I did collect lots of down votes at times and people blocked me because of it hahaha.. The only thing that kind of annoys me is when the really stubborn people try to argue and force their view point upon me although I'm usually trying to stay as respectful and polite as I can even when it comes to sexist or racist questions..

• Yeah I especially hate it when they are claiming something that is not true and just won't change their mind.. oh and the bitter guys that have been rejected that keep bashing women and keep on whining about how nobody likes them

• There's a vast difference between telling the truth and being offensive on purpose.

• That falls under protecting wienies.

• Clearly you're an arse and a troll.

• But not a wienie.

I help people as much as I can, but sometimes their stupidity overwhelms me, (or I just want to 'ave a gaggle).

• My first was removed yesterday for tagging another user. Ummm... that's done all of the time.

• I hate when my posts are removed, period.

• Never happened to me, but I imagine that being annoying.

• It's really annoying. You try to give answer and it's removed :/

• Your reality might be offensive to everyone else. They rarely remove answers because it's different. They remove it because it's offensive and inappropriate

• A lot of people on GAG simply want to hear that they are right. That they are a victim or that their behavior is correct and when they hear anything critical or are told they are flat out wrong, they flip out and lash out.

• I don't know that hasn't happened to me yet... People be too sensitive.
    It's not necessarily the truth though. Just your version of it they don't like. it's called "narrow-mindedness" :/

What Guys Said 7

• I just shrug my shoulders at it. I'm a very straight forward and honest person. I can also come off as being very blunt at times. So I'm use to some people having an issue with me and what I say.

Also, some people simply have knee jerk reactions to answers that they perceive to be negative. When they should take the time to think about what is being said.

• Yes
    They ask for an opinion, they demand honestly? Then they should expect it
    It might be bad or good feedback, but at least it's honest...
    I see no point in asking a question if you only want to get the answers you want to see

• That's life. It happens IRL too.

• People are to quick to pull the "im offended card" if your views dont align with their world view. Not to mention the abuse of the block button. But I gotta admit it can be fun putting some of these nazis on gager in their place.

• Well I give them a straight up answer without being antagonistic and I never get mnine taken down

• be on this site, they should not

• You know, people who boast about being "brutally honest" are often more "brutal" than "honest".