Why are most of the guys on here so rude?

I'll see pictures of girls who aren't skinny or that have bigger breast, butt, hips and then there are guys who are completely disgusted by the sight of a girl like that. They'll say rude things such as "ew" "would never bang her" "she's so ugly and fat" "lose some weight" "fat girls are ugly" "no guy wants a fat girl" and so on, and most of the time, the girl isn't even obese. She could be a size 10 or 12 or at the most, a 14 and say rude things such as these. Also a plus size woman who could possibly be a size 18 but has a perfect physique, and yes there are women like that. Plus sized but toned. They'll say how unhealthy she is or how unhealthy she looks. I want guys , and people in general, to know that just because a size 12 has more curves doesn't automatically make her unhealthy, as a matter of fact, a size 2 could be the most unhealthy person in the world. Don't say it's not true either. I say that because in most cases, smaller people tend to have really high metabolism and eat all this junk while a person who is size 10+ could eat perfect portions of meals, fruits veggies, all organics, and so on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've found that a lot of guys don't even know what they're talking about when it comes to women and size. They're like "I only date size 4 and under!" then you show them a picture of a size 10 and they're like I'd totally date her! *eyeroooooll*

Let's be honest. A woman could eat a perfect diet, work out every day, spend time on her appearance and there would still be people saying OMG she's SO unhealthy! Look at her cellulite/boobs/nose/freaking eyelash mites.

Health is not the issue. Appearance is not the issue. People feeling entitled to other people's bodies is the problem.

All that being said the girls on here can be just as likely to rip into people's bodies. Fatshaming is an equal opportunity hateful activity.

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah I think people can be little harsh on here

• I could add so many things women do here but I'm going to be the bigger person and not comment all the things instead I'm going to make you just read this and go on with my life and collect my xp from commenting

• i´d argue you have a selective focus looking for bad examples xD i have quite a different impression. i´ve seen a lot of girls i found butt ugly getting very good ratings. i personally just don´t say anything, if i find she´s ugly.

• I think they're just trying to get on people's nerves

But it usually guys like that getting no where with girls

Either that or they're just shallow ass holes

• They aren't rude, you just don't have thick skin.

Don't ask questions if you don't want honesty.

• I just wanna point out - if you want honest answers, the best are given by an "asshole". May seems like an asshole, but it's really just honestly without that "you're my friend so I have to be nice to you". We're giving our own honest opinion.

• Because you get honest opinions! Whoever asks the question has got to be prepared for that

• I am not fucking rude... Bitch

That was a joke btw! haha

• i actually like my women a litle bigger.. if i knew who u were talking about i think youd have to keeo me away from her lol

• Same reason why girls go after the six pac abs, chiseled faces, etc. Looks matter.

What Girls Said 5

• I want to say they generally cannot comprehend the entirety of emotions that come with being a woman otherwise they'd keep their mouth shut and if they didn't like the way a girl looks they wouldn't say shit. I've almost killed myself over winning the approval of people based on , y general weight and body proportions. Eating disorders, insecurities, and suicide are real yo. If you don't like a woman shut your fucking yapper, you're literally not hot at all. The worst is when the guy insults the girl and they're literally the least desirable scum bag out there

• They're just being honest, tbh. The purpose of this site is to give your opinions, no filtering. If they would sugarcoat and tell you exactly what you want to hear, that would defeat the purpose of opinions in the first place. If they don't find bigger girls attractive, you can't really change that. It's a simple fact.

• It's not that anyone is trying to change a way of a guy's thinking on bigger girls. There's a difference between opinions and being blunt and just being plain rude.

• thank you for understanding :D

• More guys are rude on GaG because it's the internet. Everyone on the internet is more harsh than they are in real life, it's just a fact. It's not just guys talking about woman's bodies, it's everyone in general. Someone told me to die once for something so mundane I don't even remember what it was lmao It's the internet.
    About the health point you made though - Size doesn't matter, it's pretty much your body fat percentage. Being underweight or overweight is not good and makes you more vulnerable to disease. The human brain is designed to find the most healthy people attractive, so it's only natural that men don't find bigger women attractive. Curves are indeed attractive, as they are often sign of fertility, but when a woman's curves are covered in fat, it becomes unattractive, since it is a sign of poor health. Humans are hardwired to look for health, so you can't blame them for not finding people who don't look healthy as unattractive. We all have preferences.

• That's because they are ugly themselves too. :P

• I've found that the majority of guys on here are really cool actually.