Hahahaha.. What the heck is this?

So, this girl commented on some of my opinion, couple of time. The ask me to PM her. It's "personal".
I thought maybe she wanted some advice from me. So I messaged her...
This is so ridiculous. Didn't know people play matchmaker on internet... hahahahaha. XD
Hahahaha..What the heck is this....?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 100% certain their cat-fishing you, Neha and their so called friend are most likely the same person. Their probably some guy using a female GAG account seem less creepy. To me it seems fishy Neha would introduce her so called friend to some stranger on the internet instead of someone she knows in real life.

• I agree!! I got many mesages from guys pretending to be a girl. At first, they were like., hey girly, how are you. You're so pretty... After a day. They just ask me to send them my pic in a mini dress.. or some ask really... Umm indecent questions. Lol. It's so pathetic

• Yea MH :D, thanks for MH :D.

• Hehe, You're welcome :D

What Guys Said 22

• She is romance scammer i got plenty of emails, messages
    from them type of people they are looking for someone to marry
    them to come to your country or they are looking for marriage
    just for employment matters also some of them are looking for money
    I know a scammer when i see one not hard to detect at all but they
    are very good at manipulation but she is more like what they call
    Nigerian Scammer ( No offense to the Nigerian people).

• wow @Genie23 stealing hearts everywhere lol
    But seriously thats a bit extreme lol!!!

you are awesome, everyone knows that, but GaG isn't really a dating site, or match finder etc

lol! oh geez you are way too beautiful for this place lol

• ROFLOL! I got some inappropriate messages. And some strangers were like I wanna marry you. I can come to your country. O_o. I know I'm not the only one, plenty of girls get such messages! But this message is the most weirdest one xD

• lol yeah its weird because this women gave you a whole history on this dude!!

I am sorry weirdos message you, sometimes it happens for me, but not anymore lol!!!

Its to be expected that a beautiful girl like yourself has creepy guys message you lol
      But asking to marry a girl you never met!!! these guys are crazy!

• Indeed, it is xD

• Wow. I must have missed the "Looking for love" category. Yeah Mr zooot is probably right about this one.

• Weird... seems like she's prwtty opened-up for a stranger

• Can you message me her username, please? 😇

• Omg!!! Dante!!! I've missed you, buddy!
      Sure, I will message you!

• about to say actually email one of you guys because you can deal with them normal mods like me can't

• Nobody is playing matchmaker here. This is a guy pretending to be his own sister.

• Bizarreville

• No one will ever steal my genie meanie 😡

Lol is she for real? by the way I know who she is and talked to her in one of her questions and I thought she was sane 🙊

• Really? :o Does it say she's from Canada?
      Me and some of the other gagers think it waw a guy pretending be to his own sister/friend xD

• Yes she is from Canada. Maybe she is a guy who knows lol

• His/ her account is now.. frozen xD

• What the? This person (guy) lol is just asking to be trolled..
    If I were you I would of responded with something like "but do he got a booty though"

• Sooo what was your answer? O_O

Your battery is low!

• Omg! That's like the longest message I've ever seen 😂😂😂😂

• Romance scammer. I get messages and emails all the time from these and they all wind up in the bin... don't reply... and certainly don't send any money...

• I wouldn't. I don't like it. I'm not looking for relationship or anything. I just like to give my opinons and make friends on this site. I just found this message creepy

• They are creepy and they usually aren't girls either just some Nigerian or Ghanaian scammer on a computer trying to trap people into sending money. You wouldn't get a relationship just be out of pocket... Be careful of anything like this XXXX

• Thank you!!!

• That means u need to charge ur battery

• What the hell was going on with the conversation. Weird lol

• LOL! I don't know O_O I just found her/him very weird and creepy...😳

• It's some desperate guy who is pretending to be his friend/sis just to talk to girls and propose them, 😳 I never replied... I just blocked him. LOL :)

• Is that what creepers do to talk to a beautiful woman. Online is becoming to messed up to even talk to people. I think in the future I will have to start paying attention to my kids when they are online because that's was too creepy. Good you block that creep

• Take it as a compliment

• That was very big spamming, , , , ignore these kinda messages.

• Well basically what she is saying is you're basically a part of her life now... Forever!.

• Lol, everybody loves Genie23 :-P
    Did you accept? Hubby #4 in the making!

• Wow, that's... uh... not creepy at all...

• That's really weird

• Too long, didn't read. What does she want from you? Please summarize in one sentence.

Block and report in spam!

• Lol that is cute i guess

What Girls Said 12

• This is strange.
    I don't know why this person had to use my country for their scheme! I hope you don't think South Africans are shady now -,-

I hate scammers :/

• No, I wouldn't 😅 I don't genralise people!! South Africa is a very beautiful country and I would love to see it, someday!!!

• Report the person to GaG. They're obviously soliciting you which is against the rules.

• I don't find that creepy or invasive at all. Seems pretty straight forward and nice in my opinion. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I would laugh it off and say that I'm not interested, but thanks for the offer.

• I think (and so does some other gagers) that it's a guy pretending to be a girl. And trying to find a girl on this site for marriage... It seems silly.
      Thanks for your input!

• If I didn't see the avatar image I would have thought that it's a guy pretending to use a female account to introduce himself to you 😂 haha no offence tho.

• Why didn't "neha" put himself on tinder or craigslist?

LOL that is so fucked up!

• I thought gagers loved nice people.

• It's not a girl... It seems like a gut pretending to be a girl.

• hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaah!!

Someone's getting married soon! ahhaha IMAGINE!! AHA!

• I was expecting matchmaking for a Nigerian prince... disappointing.. so much sad 😢

• Wow.. That's crazyyy...
    Did you block her?

• I did after posting this question, it's craziness indeed. lol

• I don't see what the problem. is. yes, it's kinda weird to matchmake here on gag, but the girl seems nice and it sounds like she already knows a bit that it is weird to ask it here.

• It doesn't seem like a girl. I mean I think it's a guy pretending to be a girl.
      Many people are saying that...

• 0|0
  • I don't like gossiping...

• How is it gossiping when I didn't even showed his/her username?
      Some random person send me this creepy message. It's not really gossiping and nobody is forcing you to gossip :/

• It doesn't matter... you didn't even have to post it. You're just starting drama.. in my opinion

• From asker "You didn't have to post your comment either. You weren't much help. Saying 'I don't like gossping,' why are you trying to prove to us strangers that you're nice kind of girl? Blocking me cause you wanted to have the last word is really immature in my opinion."