What topics of myTakes would you like to read?

Planning on writing one and have a few ideas in mind. Just want to collect ideas on what would most GaGers like to read?

Upvote the comments if you also agree that you want to read more about that topic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that isn't feminism, I think the guys have got that covered. 😉

What Guys Said 4

• I always wanted to see one that goes over the common misconceptions people have. Many people always ask questions over these.

Off the top of my head examples would be...
    -He/she stares at me. (Often times does not mean anything)
    -He/she hasn't responded to a text. (Unless they are ignoring you on purpose don't be worried)

• Personality or people watching

• I don't read mytakes often unless they r GAG-related

• Tbh, I don't read any mytakes

What Girls Said 3

• I like to read about how a true guy behaves in a relationship. Cause when i read those kind of takes, it always reminds me of my guy. Crushing hard here 😍😍😍 lol

• I would like to see some on current events and how they impact us. I think that would be cool to read

• Write one on BDSM, how about another on the selfish attitude of today's young men in relationships and their desire for only hookups?