Do you get annoyed?

don't you all get annoyed or feel weird or sad that why would somone give me a DOWNVOTE for just stating my opinion.
would you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I get annoyed from a girl here named HAZAL she will be dead in a while 😜😜

• HAHA here you go i gave you a downvote :P congratulations omaker !!!(omar + joker=omaker) :P

• THANK YOUUUUU FOR THE MHO

• Welcome omar 😜

What Guys Said 6

• I don't get annoyed, but I do wonder sometimes why I got a downvote, but who cares, most likely it's just a troll or a hater. Downvotes don't affect you xper or anything, so there's no reason to care.

• What if u get more than 10 downvotes? 😜😜

• If I get that many downvotes I most likely know why xD Those usually come when it's a hot topic like religion or abortion.

• It doesn't bother me when someone down votes me because I don't care what random Internet people think of me or my opinion

• No... because not everyone is gonna agree... and the petty ones downvote... let em be petty

• I get annoyed when people ask me a question and then I give them an answer and they feel the compulsion to try and make conversation with me.

• Sometimes I notice it but most of the time I forget to check.

• Yes, I don't care much about votes but when I see it happening I do get annoyed.

What Girls Said 5

• I often get annoyed about it hahaha but I think it's better those downvote-raging people get rid of their aggressions that way instead of leaving a dumb comment about how wrong we are (despite the fact that there is freedom of speech and we all have the right to leave our opinion) although they often do both

• haha yeah that's right. i really hate it when someone leaves a stupid comment

• And when they start to discuss with you because they just can't accept your point of view.. so pointless..

• no i don't... each people has a different point of view

• and what if your being honest but you get a downvote from the asker when a person asks a question like ''give your honest opinion''. lol i'm like i was just being honest

• yeah man i know how it feels

• haha seriously.

• Nah, I don't care.
    Haters gonna hate, let 'em :P

• I don't have time for that.

• No I don't care much. Most of the time I get downvoted because I am right, or it's the truth 😊