Who has noticed how in some posts in G@G the first opinion influence all or most other opinions?

So if you get 7 different users who give their opinions you are stuck with one opinion in essence.
It shows how lazy some users are in thinking up an original opinion.

• too many sheeple in G@G
  • G@gers are a lazy bunch

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very true.
    I've noticed this as well.

I've also noticed that if I make a strong opinion (different from every one elses).
    The opinions that follow men start to mold more into my view.

Some people read other peoples opinions then comment.
    They re-phrase answers in their own way to make it seem as if they originally wrote it.

I stopped paying attention to this.
    But I HAVE noticed it.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope. I don't think so nor do I notice. I don't read other people's opinions on here unless if it's a topic that I'm interested in.

• hmm.. maybe. But with the new feature where you can post an opinion from the feed page (without seeing other opinions) discourages that

• i haven't noticed that tbh

• Oh really lol... I have not notice that... Since I don't read what others post lol ( I am just to lazy for that) I just post my honest opinion and that's all...

• Lol I was reading the post... Of other users in here... In this question... Most of the girls say " notice" lol like I even. used that !!, I guess you are right!!

• Dont think so. people might genuinely feel the same way about something._.

• I almost never read the other opinions first.

• i haven't notice that and i didn't really think much about it

• I haven't noticed that..

What Guys Said 9

• I always read opinions before i comment and if i feel people have said what i would have said then i won't bother. I usually upvote people instead if i would have said the same thing or something similar.

But as to your question, some people might be, some people genuinely think the same, and some people are just after xper points. Its too hard to say for sure unless you know each individual inside out.

• I usually answer question blind then read opinions after

• I never pay attention to the first opinion. I usually try to focus on being first to get that extra exper point.

• All I hear is Baaaaa Baaaaa Baaaaa lol all dee's sheeples

Oops, has that been said already?

• Sometimes people have a tendency to just go with the opinion of a group so they won't feel like an outcast. It's basic human behavior, ain't nothing you can do.

• Yea going with the flow

• Yeah it's usually easiest because you don't risk getting into a discussion with someone who doesn't agree with you.

• It is not too often

• I concur. We need some welsh people to come and sort them out!

• ... Who cares