Can you delete questions (like not just make anonymous, but actually delete them) off GAG?

I stumbled upon a girl who wrote about a question with self esteem issues, suicidal tendencies, and parental problems. I ended up reading it and typed my usual novels (like 2200 characters). I finished it and hit submit, but then it just took me to the main page without my answer being submitted. Thinking I done goofed and hit a wrong button, I searched for the question, but now it is nowhere to be found.

Based on the writing and the problems this was person was going through, I am genuinely concerned for her well being. I want to help her but I can't even find the question. It was a recent question with no responses at the time of my writing. Is it possible she could have deleted it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any post that mentions suicide gets deleted by admins.

• They send a message to the asker with info about suicide hotlines and support groups.

• Ahh ok. Thank you. Hopefully this person finds help.

What Girls Said 2

• It is not deleted, but most probably hidden by a moderator. The admins will then review the question. If the admins find it suitable on why the mods hide it, then the admins will remove the question.

• Someone probably reported it

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like it was removed suicidal tendencies post are removed

• No you simply can't... but you can delete it from you profile (it does not belong to you anymore) by clicking/tapping on the chain icon in the question section at the bottom right corner.

Hope it helped