Name one thing that you wish GAG had and one thing that GAG currently has that you wish it did not?

Mine being about 15 minutes to edit our comments after we have posted them before we can't change them.

And

No sexist people or gender bashing on GAG

What are yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• A chat feature other than message like a Im kind of thing.. Things to change... I'm not sure maybe the allowance of picking up a old username that's been deactivated I know some users have to create a whole new username.. I'm thinking of taking a break but won't deactivate I don't want to start all over lol..

What Girls Said 4

• I wish there was something to be done about the quality of posts. I know it comes and goes, but it's kind of depressing sometimes. Maybe today just hasn't been the best day for posts.

• The only thing I'd change is to make the site how it was before this awful update where primarily mytakes are front and center when you first load up gag

• You can click on the logo after you login and you will land on the Feed page, how it was before

• I'd like to be able to edit posts so that when i do a typo or miss something out, I can fix it.

I wish it didn't have the Anon trolls posting sexist rants. If they'd post with their names at least I could block them.

• That is a point there should be a feature so even if they post on anon we can still block them.

• Yes I did think of that or you could have it so anon blocks don't appear on your block list but then if you ever wanted to unblock them it would be hard so I guess there are negatives to what ever you do.

• You can block anonymous posts on your own questions. Just hover over (or tap on mobile) on the Anonymous text and you will get the option to block.

• I wish we could change our user names

What Guys Said 6

• Trolls lol, as amusing as they are, they do become a rather large pain after a while, but at that point you can just silence them for good.

• I wish our GaG was as good as Turkish GaG
    I wish we could get rid if the creepers

• You could IP block people so that those that are being harassed by super creeps can block their IP so the creep doesn't just make another account to harass them.

• Put comments back into the site feed and I wish this site was a little bit more uncensored

• Stupid ass people who keep deleting my shit

• Less frequent 'updates'. I miss the old version.