How many of you post questions just to let your opinion on something be heard?

Like you don't care what other people's opinions are; you just want to let your voice be heard. Or you want to blow off some steam.

• That's the ONLY reason I post a question or opinion
  • Sometimes I do that
  • I've only done it once or twice
  • No never, I'm only here to genuinely help people

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the typing practice.

• Yes, that is one benefit I've loved about question/answer sites. I need to improve my syntax and typing speed.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont see it as mutually exclusive. you dont form opinions without questioning them. at least for me if i think something i have a lot of questions as to why im thinking this and if other people think that way or differently and ill look at many sides until i can come back top where i started or find i have an evolved or altered opinion.

questioning discussing analyzing disseminating... this is how real opinions are formed., until then its basically 'herd view', and you haven't really thought for yourself.

• That's what a lot of people do for validation to debate or rant and they are not genuinely looking for advice. I actually answered a question today and noticed in the comments that the asker said she posted the question to find people that disagrees so she could block them.

• I like to see what the responses are. Posting questing helps pass the time. I'm learning so much on here... You'd be surprised!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't post a lot of questions

• if its a hot topic, i sometimes may post my opinion, but ill usually read what other people had to say on it also

• I've never posted a question.

• I don't, most of my questions are just for fun.

• There's a lot of truth to this, I've never asked a question but this does seem to be the motivation in a lot of 'questions'.