Can I block some specific questions which I think are f**king stupid and annoying?

Well, recently, I find almost everytime I click the homepage of GAG, I see some questions again and again, which I think are quite stupid and I do not want to answer it. But, but, but, but, they even appear multiple times even on a single screen because they are "hot" questions.
So can I just block some specific questions? If I cannot, will @GirlsAskGuys consider it in the future?

Today, I feel I am being haunted by these questions again. I am just enough of them!

Most Helpful Girl

• You can block topics, which I have utilised by blocking the "Rate me" bullshit, so only a select few leak out where users are too fucking retarded to use the correct category.

Other than that, I think the ability to block out specific questions out of your feed sounds like a great idea.

Some questions get really popular and if I don't care for them, I'd like to just block so they don't litter my feed.

What Girls Said 3

• Omg great idea! I wish they had a feature that blocks out questions with certain keywords. Like penis size

• Who knows? I've been seeing some stupid shit lately that I don't want to answer either.

• you can block different topics

• I know, but that is too broad. Sometimes people just want to block one or two specific questions which annoy them too much for a too long time.

What Guys Said 4

• The homepage shows questions that a lot of people are responding to, they are the "popular" questions which is why you see them appear on that screen so often. You can choose to either not visit the homepage or you can block question topics, however, users cannot block individual questions.

• yes I wish to block all the questions like, does he like me with descriptions like he talks to me, he smiles at me, he contacts me, he went out of his way to be around me, oh I'm so confused, does he like me.

• You mean like a keyword filter/blocker? Yup, that is a good idea. But sometimes, a keyword filter/blocker might be too broad. I think there should also be a single-question blocker.

• oh wait there is, its blocking the topic guys behaviour lol

• There is no such a topic/category for such questions. If you block the keyword "does he like me", then if a girl asks "do you think he likes me" or "is he interested", you will be haunted again.
      Honestly I really agree with you, but I do not think that can be practical.

• Try this admin address usually more responsive
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girlsaskguys/contact

• I also want to know it.