What brought you to gag?

How did you find this site, and why did you make an account?

Personally, I wanted to know the answer to a question, so I looked it up, I saw this site and figured I could get more awnswers, ask my own questions, and generally be helpful... sorta...

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• For some reason I still don't remember I just randomly typed "girls ask guys questions" or something like that and here I am.

I guess I was interested in looking at the female perspective and see what kind of problems they had.

1|0
    0|0
  • Had a question, decided to stick around and see if I could do some good. 43 years of experience has to count for something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I googled something and brought me here

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, truthfully, I don't know many ladies well enough to ask certain kinds of questions to without them flagging me as a pervert, so GAG seemed like a good place to inquire around. I haven't always gotten much feedback, but it's better than nothing..

0|0
    0|0
  • Exact same story as you I googled a question

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on Google trying to look for a site you can talk to people and this one came up. I guess I've been trying to get a lot of points so I've been on it daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to get some advice on talking to my crush and finding a girlfriend. However, my original desire disappeared because I got lost here having too much fun in this site! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Simply stumbled on the site while I was wondering the internet.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was Googled something then brought me here

1|1
    0|0
  • for the lulz... i'm not really interested in helping people here. most here dont have very serious life issues, and part of life is learning to find one's own path.

1|0
    0|0
  • boredom, what else

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i googed a question and it took me to this site

1|1
    0|0
  • That's exactly how I got here. I googled something, saw this link and joined up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember, but it most likely had something to do with sex. :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Guy troubles.

2|0
    0|0
  • the urge to shit and piss

2|1
    0|0
  • I was just wondering around the internet and stumbled across this site. I just needed something to pass time, and I like helping people out so I joined.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Googled a question& was directed here. To comment I had to join so here I still am. lol hahaha

1|1
    0|0
  • I kept googling questions and ended up here a bunch of times, so I thought I'll just join. I'm too curious to not be here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google brought me here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I googled something and this site came up, decided to join cause I was bored. Been a member since today.

1|0
    0|0