Has gag ever removed your post, if so why did they remove it?

I posted a picture of this iPhone case made like a gun and advised people not to buy it and they removed it... Lol gag starting to suck!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Twice. The first time it was apparently hidden by a mod. I appealed to an admin and it was immediately reinstated. Some mods have strange ideas what is wrong on here.

The second was when I sent out holiday best wishes to everyone and it got taken down. first message I got was that it was nonsense. then I got a message saying it was finally really removed (not just hidden) because it was not a question and only questions are allowed (That was before myTakes) Of course I have seen many "questions" on here that are not questions, so even the admins seem to do strange things on here.

But for the most part, I have not had anything I post bothered by admins or mods.

I have to wonder what the standard is now on "nudity". I see full body shots on here from the back where the only clothing is a thong that has disappeared up the butt crack. And I see boobs where the gal puts her fingers over the nipples only. Those were definite no-nos at one time, but seem to be okay now.

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah. A post that they deemed as offensive. It had to deal with the Kardashians, a scientific term for an ethnicity, and reasoning behind a transgender operation.

• Nope, and i've been here for a long time...

• Yeah, once.

I was completely fucking wasted; my topic and post made no sense whatsoever.

• I had I think 6 removed for tenuous readings.

• Sometimes, but with good reason. I've been keeping myself in check since, or at least so I'd hope. Antagonism is bad, and unproductive.

• Multiple times, they hate me a little too much.

Just a slight violation and my question gets removed seconds after posting, but i am pretty thick skinned now, and complain about unfair removals.

Your question title should not violate any rule, as thats the only thing they read.

• I personally kinda check the content. But I am just one person and cannot check all of them, hah. The most common removals are "who wants to kik" and penis pictures. Not kidding.

• I agree, i never blame mods, as they can only hide posts and cannot remove posts and cannot check everything.

Its the admins who remove posts without even reviewing it correctly.

I have had multiple questions removed for tenuous reasons, including a question asking, in which category to report catfishes (the ones using Google photos).

It came back after removal after a complaint, but i disavowed it.

• @mesonfielde

^read above comment too

You are right about above examples, i also reported enough questions on these and similar, which were later removed.

• Of course. They even sent me warnings. But not anymore and they don't remove my shit now but still do rarely.

• Dude all the time.

It's bullshit and they will probably remove this one.

But last time I said that GaG was a complete joke.

• Many posts. Countless.

• Yeah they removed a post from me. I posted it as a question, but it turned out it's more of a mytake so wrong section

• Because it was fucked up/I was trying to fuck with people.

• i had one called "non sense"..

• well i post sexual posts so i guess yes this has happened

What Girls Said 7

• Yes they did because at that point I think someone believed I was a troll... and I did ask a pretty outlandish question but it was legit. I wanted to know👍

• You can contact the administration and ask for a specific reason why something was removed via http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• They don't ever respond.

• @TheGrumpyCat

I don't know what their workload is like but I know we're all human and usually doing our best. That's all anyone can really ask of anyone else.

• Thats true, one cannot deny this.

• Yes, three times. The first time, I forgot to put details on my question, so they sent me a message saying that my question was "non-sense". The second time, I answered a question about makeup, and my answer was considered "antagonistic". And on the third time, my answer was considered "offensive" when I was just trying to defend a group of people, actually a group that I belong to. So they misunderstood what I said.

I've seen worse things posted and none of them were removed. I just wonder why.

• You can always look over the posting guidelines and then flag things yourself. There's only like 50 of us so we can miss a lot of things ;)

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Good luck!!

• only once... i gave an opinion... it was supposed to b funny.. and they thought i have suicidal tendencies... sent me a long message to keep myself safe.. and i should not hurt myself.. and gave number to call.. and websites to check out.. and that they want me to live.. :P

• LOL. Plenty of times. I curse and demean people when I consider them being irrational/retarded.

Do I feel bad for any of the posts or what I've said? Not one bit. :)

• One time there was a question saying "Why is my roommate spending so much time in the bathroom?". I said "Is she black? Maybe dealing with her hair". Offensive.

• Lmao :D
      (No offence to black people)

• ... I can see why that'd be removed, haha. Although some black people have some really weird hair, which makes people want to touch it for some reason; which ticks them off! Honestly, it wouldn't be so weird if they didn't attach horse hair in there or something. Some people have strange ideas about hair.

• Because I accidentally duplicated a post. They ended up taking it off :)