What do you think about the users on this site?

0|1
11|15

Most Helpful Girl

• some of them are pretty cool but other's really shouldn't be left alone with an internet connection and a gag account

0|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• most of them are bored as hell as i am... and have nothing else to do... like me.. but many of them are soooo nice.. and sweet and cool...

0|3
    1|0
  • Some suck, some rock.

1|1
    0|1
  • Psycho feminists, combined with psycho anti feminists, combined with homophobes and religious freaks with anti religious freaks then throw in a handful of nice open minded people.

2|1
    0|0
  • Some first class trolls here... from usa and uk.

2|2
    0|0
  • they're really nice people! I like them! Well, I love others, they know who they are! <3

2|4
    3|3
  • Umm

Interesting... Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing much. I don't pay attention to anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are just a NO NO. Some are just Amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some can be blunt

0|0
    0|0
  • They are just gagers...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Most of them are fine. However, sometimes you do run into some crazy ones but then you will on any website.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of trolls on here but if I can reach out and help just one person who's really looking for advice then it's worth the time I spend on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • My usage tend to be in the controversial topics so I get a diluted picture of the madness - I like a few a lot, I don't mind the majority and ignore the ones I don't like

0|0
    0|0
  • From my experience, the majority are nice, even though I have noticed that the number of trolls on this site has increased recently lol.

0|1
    0|1
  • I like some. Thing is, you've gotta do some digging to find the good ones. Can't rest on your laurels

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some cute girls, some cool dudes, some bitter guys, and a lot of fat single moms. You can probably guess which group I am most interested in talking to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most are pretty sane... I think -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • dunno... some seem a bit eager, bossy, and blinkered. just a bunch of spiritualists who reckon the world sees things as they see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are random
    Some are close minded
    But a lot are nice people on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Thirsty af

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are good

0|0
    0|0
  • some are and some are rude like @missnowhere

0|0
    0|0
    • More like: some are awesome, some are not so awesome, and then there's the real pathetic examples like @weirdoldmann

• Show All
    • Some really need to get a life and quit trolling like @weirdoldmann

• your logic for trolling is if you don't agree with someone they=a troll. you got your feelings hurt over nothing, and you're trying to make me look like the bad guy, if anyone is a troll it's you.

• I think they're cool. especially @missnowhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many people with no sense of humor who are too stupid to know when someone is trolling in a joking way. They take this shit way too seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • The guys are strange. And the girls are man-hating feminists.

0|0
    0|0