How many GAGers have you blocked?

So far I've blocked 73, and I plan to block anyone I see misleading others by saying it's okay to sleep around or whatever. There's no use even debating with these people, you point out proven facts like gonorrhea and unwanted pregnancies or birth control giving women cancer, and they just get their feelings hurt and down-vote you like that will change anything. If you want to fuck up your life fine, if you want to tell other people it's okay to fuck up their lives, fine. But you won't get to reply to me with your bullcrap or down-vote my posts just because I advocate God-given morals and personal responsibility. God bless you all. <3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• Wow... sounds like you need to loosen up and get laid😂

• 29 so far.
    i dont block people over disagreements though. i block people who r rude, annoying, tiresome, bitchy, etc.

• Haven't you posted something like this before? I swear a remember answering a question pretty identical to this one from you. Regardless, I've blocked 22 people.

• That's their problem if they want to sleep around.. the best advice to tell them is to be safe , use protection and be careful who they choose to sleep with.

• True, but he's upset by the fact that he gives them advice but they downvote him to oblivion. It's one thing to ask for advice, it's another to only take the advice YOU want to hear into consideration while writing off everyone else.

• I'm a straight white Christian male. I get like, ALL the hate. Every bit of hate in this country is directed at me. From most of the country. The schools and colleges are teaching people to hate me. You just don't understand. Why would I want to sit here every day and reply to people who hate me non-stop? I am tired of it. So tired.

• GAg's not really real here... just some voices from people's head.. It can't be that bad as in your reality.

• if i block people.. i feel like they will think i dont have the guts to stand up to them.. i have blocked many guys who keep on sending stupid msgs.. i block them for like 2 or more weeks.. so they would get the message.. and then i unblock them too. it is just not my thing.

• I just don't see the point in standing up to those types of people because they do not use reason or logic and will never chance their stance.

• i understand your reason for it.. and it is fine..

• So basicly you block people that disagree with you and since you think you are better than them and don't propably have any good arguments against them? I understand you find it pointless to argue since nobody can make you change your mind but that seems quite childish.

I only block people that call me names and are disrespectful or bother me because they are horny.

• I don't block anyone unless they are harassing me through PM's by being a pervert. Blocking someone over disagreements is a pussy move in my opinion and if they don't have the balls to stand up to me and are being judgmental then that's their problem. to each their own I guess.

• My reasons for blocking are different. I try not to block anyone. I know that there will people that disagree with me and that's fine. The 7 people who are blocked have been overly creepy or have said very rude things. It takes a lot for me to block someone.

• Zero. I don't block people, that's not how I roll.

• No idea... Not many - just idiots...

• Just some guys who were far too horny for their own good.. I don't keep a count.. But maybe 10?
    And some were just creepy..
    I also report them after blocking.

• I only have 1 blocked

• haven't blocked anyone

• none

filler

• blocked only 2

• I have blocked 14 people. So far...

• I have blocked 5 people.

• none hahah

• Around 30 to be approximate.

• No one. Accept that not everyone would agree with you, we have different backgrounds.

• i think i blocked around five

• None.. yet

• Zero. I'm not here often.

• None. I see blocking users as a pussy move. But I can respect your reasons for doing it.

• It's not that I am afraid of them or anything I just think they are stupid and don't want to waste my time on them. By blocking them I prevent them from replying to every single comment I post and causing me unnecessary drama.

• I see where you're coming from.

What Guys Said 17

• I've had to only block one person so far-- actually yesterday. I tried helping them as best as I could but they had a really bad ego problem and refused to listen to anything I tried to say. No one messages me so I never have to block people 😅

• I have blocked 14 usually for being personally offensive or doing something that interferes with my enjoyment of this site.

• You're abusing the block system.

• Zero on GaG, but i wish to block EVERYONE.

http://imgur.com/9aidCs3.jpg

• Lamo, Dude you really good at blocks, I blocked myself !

• I don't block anyone, i enjoy a good debate, though, i have been blocked a lot.

Normally when i get blocked, it's because i get into a religious debate, and i give them a response they have no logical reply to, so they just block me to end the conversation knowing they 'lost' that debate xDD.

• See that's how it usually goes with me anyway so I just figure I'll nip it in the bud and block them before they even have a chance to start their shit with me.

• Eh, I don't really have that attitude personaly, Its like in real life, If you are in debate with someone you cannot just ''Block them'', So why do the same on here?
      It just seems like a very bitchy way of avoiding a discussion if you ask me. Obviously if someone is just saying stuff like ''omg ur a fukin fagot'' then yeah, Block them, but, If they are just putting their point across that disagree's with yours, then its just kind of cowardly to bitch out and block them in my opinion.

• How's the weather up on your high horse? Self indulge much?

• 7.. weird girls, catfish trying seduce me and trolls.
    5 of which are weird girls. Asking for nudes.
    No thank you.

• You say downvoting won't change anything. Blocking won't either

• Actually it does change something. It means I don't have to put up with that person replying to me anymore. Down-voting though, that shit really is useless.

• Creepy😡😠😱😨😨😫😩😤😤😤😖😖

• God bless.

Anyway I just don't bother anymore. I'm only sticking around just to stay in touch with some awesome people I've met here

• I haven't blocked anyone.

• none, I'm not a sensitive nancy.

• . Am New to GAG so I have not block anyone

• I haven't blocked any one yet, but I just received my! second block from another user.

• 2 people so far.

• none so far