Hey I'm new to this but is this a good site to chat to guys?

im new here and was just wondering if this was a good website to start talking to guys on. Like totally new ones that i dont know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to GaG - The site is primarily a social site rather than a dating site - That said I am sure there are some nice guys on site you might like - As others have said unfortunately there are creepers on site so look after yourself - Any problems feel free to post a question, most people are helpful enough - Here is the ling to FAQs if you feel like a read
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

What Guys Said 37

• Well, there are many guys here willing to talk, but many others are just creeps, so you gotta choose carefully.
    But, those creeps will probably send you a dick pic once they see this question, so be prepared for that xD
    I'd recommend you put your settings so that only people you follow are able to message you, cause you're a pretty girl, you're gonna get lots of creepy messages xD

• First off, welcome to GAG. It is so addicting lol

Hmm, most people don't mind talking, but I wouldn't exactly call it a chatting website. Though there are some creepy people I'd watch out for. Regardless, I've had random people message me before, and I don't mind chatting with them, but often times it just for extra advice.

• it can be... but you have to be somewhat selective about it. Lots of guys on here have a very perverted way of trying to communicate with girls, and you'll figure that out pretty quick. Its better that you send messages to people that you're interested in getting to know better

• It can be I guess, but no dearth of creeps here like any other site to be honest. Merely this question will get you lot of creepy messages :D

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62069487.jpg

• Overall, probably not. Girls come talk to me from time to time and I've chatted with a number of girls on here for various reasons so it's not uncommon to do so. But even I've gotten unrequested dick pics from a guy before, so maybe there's quite a few weirdos. Message the one's that don't seem like weirdos and see how it goes. lol

• I'm sure that there are plenty of nice guys here that you can talk to. But be careful, this is not a dating site. But yes, many people here talk to many people in a friendly manner.

• Be careful what you wish for...

• Welcome to GAG. Enjoy your time, but like everyone else is pointing out, you have to be careful who you talk to. Have fun! :)

• There are a lot, a lot, a LOT of guys here to chat to here... and most of them thirst for a sociable female to talk to.

Just be internet-safe.

• It's a gamble you take and chance you'll win
    whether you'll meet a guy on here that's all i can say
    welcome to GaG good luck :) :D

• I'd recommend you to lurk silently for a while so you know who are known nice people and who aren't. Lots of creeps here, and lots of girls are very rude as well. It's a gamble.

• It's NOT a dating or hook up site , I love dishing out straight to the point , no BS advice. Sadly there will always be those that do not seem to understand this !!

• Most guys here are bitter or creeps or both.

• It can be helpful. It just depend on it people are answering to be an as or they are really trying to help

• Depends. I've had several women on here start conversations with me and I'm still friends with three of them and I've been talking to them on a regular basis the past several months. You meet all sorts of people on here!

• Sure. There's a lot of guys on here. I can't vouche for the quality though.

• Sure why not? There are tons of us to talk to here on GAG :)

• you're at the best site at the moment.

• if you refer to getting creep messages, then yes it´s as good as all the other sites where guys and girls are supposed to "meet"...

• It can be. But, there are a lot of creepers and a-holes on here just like any other site. So, just be prepared for that.

• lololol you'll feel right at home here.

• No, you might want to try hoesmeetbros. com lmfao so funny. Bring on the downvotes you bastards.

• Most people here are weirdos, creeps or losers. I'd say it's a terrible site to speak to people worth their salt.

• uhmmm well be careful lol!
    jusst like any place on the internet there is many creepers

• Every guy will talk but becareful with who you talk too. A lot of girls get dick pics from some of the weirder guys on here.

• For every good guy you'll meet on here, there are 100 bad ones.

Its not a dating site, but eh

• It all depends on the guy, there's really good and sweet guys and then there's assholes and rude guys.

• i guess if you are lucky enough to find a guy you like to talk to

• yea its nice to meet people here on this site. but there will also be some creeps out there haha

• I think this site is for trolling mostly.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 13