Anyone else dislike the "How do I look" questions?

Many of the posts are clearly not legit, and mainly attention seeking women who are compliment fishing. And of course, there are more than enough men on here willing to oblige.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I don't really like those posts.
    What I dislike the most is people (mostly guys actually) asking literally EVERYDAY 5 times to rate them, are they hot, how they look etc. The same pics, everything.
    And of course the girls... hot babes who come on GAG only to post their newest pic and get attention from all the thirsty guys.
    And I also dislike that some people are posting pictures of OTHER people asking how these other people look, that's kinda creepy.

• I hate those kinda people :/

• People abuse the feature for sure, and that is what bothers me. For a short while, I looked forward to giving an honest opinion, but now I'm just going to avoid the topic.

• Agreed. Though those questions are fairly easy to answer most of the time.

What Girls Said 15

• I have to block the topic for my own sanity. I would rage quit way too often if I had to see it all the time. Sometimes I'll wade if things are slow since there's *always* something to flag. I really don't think the topic should exist at all though.

I was on there the other other day and like three teenage girls in a row were posting back pics with nothing on but a thong. It's so inappropriate! What goes through your head that makes you think putting your naked body on the internet as a *child* is a good idea? It's stupid of the girls and its disgusting when the guys are like "I'd do you ah hurr hurr hurr".

*deep breaths*

So you see why I don't go over there much. You can block the topic from your FOLLOWS page on your profile.

• I'm glad they turned the "rate me" bullshit into its own category, because I promptly blocked it at first launch.

Haven't seen anything asking for ratings in awhile, unless some idiot doesn't know how to select correct topics (or does it on purpose to circumvent the filtering).

• it all really is dependent on the question if it's something like which dress should i wear to prom or what color should i dye my hair i think that is fine, but if it's something like am i pretty or are my breasts small something along those lines are just irritating in a way. people need to get self confidence and if they dont have it they shouldn't be asking the internets approval. it's just people are indecisive thats fine but when someone doesn't have any self confidence asking the internet in the long run won't make them feel any prettier because they dont know these people and the internet doesn't know them

• People who ask about a dress or if their hair looks okay are usually legit questions. I'm talking about the people who post half-naked pictures of their asses and boobs constantly. And a lot of them are underage. I'm glad somebody mentioned in the comments to me that you can block these questions.

• Yes usually it sucks

• Yes, that's why I blocked that topic...
    But still see some stupid questions regarding it though. O. o

• I hate them so much, I unfollowed that section.

• I blocked the topic because I couldn't take it anymore.

• I've always hated that topic, especially when people ask to rate other people.

But I have used it. Though I've never asked for a rate (honestly I'd be afraid of the answers lol) I asked how old I looked and how i should do my hair so it'd look better.. genuine curiousity.. .__.

• No unless they are fishing for compliments. Some look good but when they ask such qns it become minus points

• I don't mind people watching.

• I'm just glad they made it into a separate category, meaning I can block it.

• I like the pic questions I do enjoy judging

• Then don't click on it.

• Agreed. Let's piss on them.

• Remember those times when there wasn't a 'how do I look' category? I miss those times. I really do.

What Guys Said 17

• if u don't like "how do i look"questions then u can just block this topic :)

• I disliked them when they are repetitive, I mean the same person will ask to be rated 100000 times.

• That is another pervasive issue I forgot to mention.

• @Klaatu51

What about that chick on a donkey? The number of times she posted that pic is over 9000!

• @maskedsanity she does it less often now from wot i've seen.
      also this guy (john2778 if i remember?) must've been banned twice. i don't see his pics recently

by the way there's another guy who posts other guys' pics (male models mostly) and asks people here ratin those dudes

• there's this one girl on here who asks a how do i look question, like every question. I have legit never seen her post a real question. Like bitch -.-/) you're pretty. We tell you you're pretty every fucking time. How many times to you need to hear it?

• Thank God there is a separate section for that. But I still don't know why I occasionally come up to them. But in that case I give them some attention bags and off I go.

• A bunch of attention seeking women and a lot of male turks

• You can always block topic

• i indulge in one every now and then if i think the QA is probably legit, but i avoid most of them. They really add nothing to the site, because half the time, they just want a number rating

• I love them. Sometimes you get to see some hot girls. It's like the porn is trying to get me to watch it!

• yes, I understand that some women compliment fish, but I think some girls genuinely need advice and most who need it are scared to post a picture o that's why I think that they are needed, but are abused at times.

• I'm really not bothered. Personally.

• Nothing wrong with looking to be complimented, so I don't really mind them. Plus no one has to even click on them so if you don't wanna see them just keep scrolling.

• I get to see hot girls who are desperate for validation... seems like a typical day in America

• Yes yes yes

• I dislike those questions. It make me have to compliment somebody.

• i do not mind...

• Oh no I like them especially when they have the body shots (women of course)..

• I hate when a ugly girl or really beautiful girl asks

Cause the uglier girls get upset when u rate them as a 3 and the pretty ones just get a further inflated self image

• For real. The pretty ones already know they are pretty, but act like they are not sure. And if you don't think you are good looking, chances are you're not.

• Exactly my friend I am actually gonna block those questions that way I don't have to see them like someone here suggested