Why everyone is anonymous on GaG?

Why so afraid of being judged by the people you don't even know? A girl asks a question like "GaGGers what's your favourite meal?" and she's anonymous. This crap annoys me though. I appreciate to people who answers and asks like a real man/woman (non-anonymous).

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• If it's something small like that then...
    Some people are sincerely not comfortable enough in their skin and don't have the confidence to boldly express how they feel unanonmymously. That's their business.
    Some people are private and/or paranoid to an extent where they don't really want people following them or reaching out to them.
    Some people may just not like the question asker.

Your best bet is to actually ask that person personally instead of passive aggressively posting it elsewhere. Whether you answer anonymously or not does not make you closer to being a real man or woman lol There are plenty of people who boldly, confidently don't post anonymous answers and comments yet in their every day lives, they fail to reach the standards of that certain level of manhood and womanhood.

• If their question has a epic fail (lack of responses) they can hide behind being anonymous.

((Aside from the obvious , which would be hiding ones identity because they are speaking about something personal))

• The total anonymity thing bothers me. I don't like when people ask or answer anything anonymously because there's a dude who harasses me. Gotta keep him away.

• Because sometimes the questions are fucked up and they have shame.

• It's funny that I do the same thing :P I don't really have a specific reason for going anonymous , I just usually prefer it that way :D

• I've asked 1 question, it was anonymous because i was embarrassed/worried. i don't get asking chatty questions anon though.

• They are scaredy cats!

• You should respect people's anonymity, it exists on here for a reason.

What Guys Said 11

• I can't answer cuz you blocked anonymous answers.

• Yeah those cases are weird - Go to the How Do I Look topic someone puts up a pic of themselves and still go anon.

• I disagree. If it helps people to be honest with their opinions and questions by being anonymous, I'd take that over them not posting or being fake. In the end, it's about the honesty and everything else is just a distraction from the site's true purpose.

• Who is that beautiful chick on the right in your profile picture?

• Lol u r easily distracted 😂

• And tell me its relevance with this question?

• Well it's not relevance, but your question is kinda silly so this is why I said something that isn't relevance to the question.

• I'm only anonymous on stuff that's embarrassing or going to get a lot of hate messages from not basic things

• Fear of being judged for being stupid, or the question has too many personal details for them to go public with

• GaG is a place of anonymity. Not everyone is so free minded and frank to express their names in questions regarding to their relationships. And also they are in fear what if their crush or girlfriend sees those.

• Because they're asshole bitches

• I let things of a greater nature annoy me.

• Lol i wanted to go anonymous and say "I dont know" :p

• Just in case they wanna go into troll mode and get away with it.