Why are people on GAG so damn rude?

Whats wrong with these fuckers on here? why don't they just call in a hole and eat shit! no one needs your rude ass comments!

Most Helpful Guy

• ignore them bby ;)

What Guys Said 11

• I agree. I had a rude girl the other day. Was just asking her what the 4th of July represents in America and asked her another question because I was interested and she just reply with "You are dumb" and starts a fight. I am like thinking wow that came out of no where.

• This is the internet, and internet gives people power, not to mention anonymity. Like, imagine. Would say this question if you weren't anonymous? It is the same thought process for them.

As my man Uncle Ben said to his boy Spiderman, "With great power comes great responsibility."

• You sound pretty rude yourself

• no your enot rude--the people on gag are insane crazy psychopaths... they'll accuse u of being what they are... theyr eall crazy

• Hahahahaha you said call in a whole when you meant crawl in a hole. Go learn English

• She didn't say whole. Kinda hard to correct someone when you're wrong yourself

• Some folk here can be rude - I know it is annoying but they are just a very loud minority

• Welcome to the internet. Enjoy your stay.

• It's the internet what did you expect?

• There are rude arrogant people in life to. Get used to it.

• Yep it happens sometimes 😜😂 but you should accept it by the way what's wrong?

• Because some people had lost their sanity and pure heart of blessing.

• Kinda Ironic how you accuse people here being rude but say

WHTS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKERS ON HERE? Why don't they just call in a hole and eat shit! No one needs your rude ass comments!

What Girls Said 11

• That felt very hypocritical. If you have such profuse negative feelings about gag just leave? Noone is holding you here against your will love.

• thats not hypocritical at all.. why is such stupidity being rated UP here... its b/c gag is full of immature ignorant psychopaths... you're a complete retard hippies and al lthe retards here support their own kind

• I'm not a psychopath.
      I'm a high functioning sociopath.
      do your research

• Not everyone are rude on gag. Some are genuinely nice people on gag.
    Of course, there is and there always will be some negative people on gag, it's internet. Some are unhappy with their life, had some bad experiences and take out their frustration on other gagers, to make them feel better... And to be honest, you kinda sound rude too

• no she isn't rude... you're rude... and stupid too

• @Jenn9929 Oh hey Angela9922 or should I call you JakeSmith932.
      So this is your fourth account, right? You made 4 accounts in a single day just to insult me and another female gager? This is so pathetic. Don't have anything better to do? Get a life.

• Get unfazed by it... The real world is far harsh. consider this a tip of the iceberg you've just witnessed.

• yes some are rude.. and you are not one of them.. you are just so lovely and polite...

• Because nobody truly knows who they are in real life. So they feel like they can troll around and be assholes. The internet can bring out the worse in people.

• Unfortunately you'll find rude people everywhere, not just on here. If you feel as if people's comments are offensive and rude, report it.

• Spoken like a true epitome of politeness.

• Chances are that you were probably being rude first.

• no chances are not that---you're an idiot... eat sh*t yourself b*tch

• @jenn9929
      Nah, the chances of it is pretty high. I'm obviously not an idiot because I'm right. I'm not a bitch. I'm just being honest hun.

• LMAO. Your description made me laugh. But yeah, I agree xD

• If this is Cheetahs, why are you freaking out over someone answering your question honestly? You're ugly, own it.

• most of the psychos on gag have no life... they are trolls worthless wastes of space and utter losers... all they do is sit here all day feeding each others worthless non-existent egos... theyre all pitifully ugly losers... trash scum.. theyre the garbage of society and these ignorant ugly freaks belong here... that's why theyre so rude--they have no morals no good no decency---theyre garbage