Why do people seem to only answer my sex questions and not my actual social ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say specifically without know what questions you've asked, but generally speaking:

a) People are more likely to answer questions on topics that they are interested in. It could be that more people have an interest in sex than the other questions you've asked.

b) More people will answer questions that are easy and/or straightforward to answer. Questions that involve deeper thought or longer responses will likely receive fewer answers.

What Girls Said 4

• I know that whenever I go to answer a social question I type this long detailed response, but never post it.

I feel I might get hate for my beliefs and views or that somehow I am way off target. Or that I just don't feel like getting into a discussion about it. Thats why I seldom respond, maybe others are the same?

• I only answer social questions.

• Sex questions are easier to answer?

• They find sex more interesting.

What Guys Said 6

• AVerage age here is probably about 16, and they are relatively well off US teenagers for the most part..

Social conscience is zero, but curious on sexual questions.

• There are people here only for the sex questions unfortunately

• I mean I'd have to pull out the stats to explain this, and it's half past midnight.

• Because people on this website are salacious mofos!

• a lot of people are full of shit

• Because most people are just on here to ask sex questions and answer sex questions lol