Are girls still being harassed by the mysterious guy with all the profiles?

One of my favorite people seems to have disappeared because of him...

Updates:
You know you can block private messages from non-followers, without resorting to private profiles or going anonymous all the time.

1|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't get harassed here much so I'm not one of those girls. People leaving because someone's bothering them is a tad silly. They could just block all known profiles and contact an admin about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • No :(

Now I feel left out :'(

0|0
    0|0
    • Chuckle, all you have to do is post a sexy picture and you'll likely get this same treatment.

• Thanks for the tip :D

• I've never seen u use a profile pic! That's probably why u don't get harassed much... besides by me! ;-)

• I had some guy about a week ago harass me for being bisexual. Messaged me saying that it was not natural and I was going to hell and then blocked me... Never had any contact with him aside from that... was very weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea who you are talking about although I haven't been on here much lately. I am curious though as to who it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Which guy has all the profiles?

0|0
    0|0
    • The lead troll on here currently, he has almost driven two of the most enlightened people off the site, and one of them is essentially in hiding with a private profile now. No one knows his real name... when banned, he just comes up with a new identity.

• Show All
    • Haha kitty! You could never be considered a harassment!

• I've been guilty of it a little, with irresitible females like you, to be honest.

• Disappeared? Damn! :/ Who was she?

0|0
    0|0
  • no cuz private profile

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing of late.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is this mysterious guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • No one of course knows his real identity, but he goes often by Durdge or something like that.

What Guys Said 6

• Is it the Virgin Hunter?

2|1
    0|0
  • I thought his IP address got banned because I hadn't heard a peep about him for around a month

0|1
    0|0
  • Was this the same guy who wanted to pay girls a million dollars for her virginity or something? Or is that guy gone already?

2|0
    0|0
    • Since people are calling him the virgin hunter... I'd say probably

This is weird though. I wonder if he was foreign and there were some kind of societal miscommunication or if he really just was a trolling jerkoff with nothing better to do

• No, this is a different guy, different pattern to his behavior, and he's not concerned with virginity as an issue.

• That sucks so much bro 😔
    Next time you befriend a Gager get their email or something

0|0
    0|0
  • The infamous virgin hunter XD

0|1
    0|0
  • he hasn't approached me yet

0|0
    0|0