Are girls still being harassed by the mysterious guy with all the profiles?

One of my favorite people seems to have disappeared because of him...

You know you can block private messages from non-followers, without resorting to private profiles or going anonymous all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't get harassed here much so I'm not one of those girls. People leaving because someone's bothering them is a tad silly. They could just block all known profiles and contact an admin about it.

• No :(

Now I feel left out :'(

• Chuckle, all you have to do is post a sexy picture and you'll likely get this same treatment.

• Thanks for the tip :D

• I've never seen u use a profile pic! That's probably why u don't get harassed much... besides by me! ;-)

• I had some guy about a week ago harass me for being bisexual. Messaged me saying that it was not natural and I was going to hell and then blocked me... Never had any contact with him aside from that... was very weird.

• No idea who you are talking about although I haven't been on here much lately. I am curious though as to who it is

• Which guy has all the profiles?

• The lead troll on here currently, he has almost driven two of the most enlightened people off the site, and one of them is essentially in hiding with a private profile now. No one knows his real name... when banned, he just comes up with a new identity.

• Haha kitty! You could never be considered a harassment!

• I've been guilty of it a little, with irresitible females like you, to be honest.

• Disappeared? Damn! :/ Who was she?

• no cuz private profile

• Nothing of late.

• Who is this mysterious guy?

• No one of course knows his real identity, but he goes often by Durdge or something like that.

What Guys Said 6

• Is it the Virgin Hunter?

• I thought his IP address got banned because I hadn't heard a peep about him for around a month

• Was this the same guy who wanted to pay girls a million dollars for her virginity or something? Or is that guy gone already?

• Since people are calling him the virgin hunter... I'd say probably

This is weird though. I wonder if he was foreign and there were some kind of societal miscommunication or if he really just was a trolling jerkoff with nothing better to do

• No, this is a different guy, different pattern to his behavior, and he's not concerned with virginity as an issue.

• That sucks so much bro 😔
    Next time you befriend a Gager get their email or something

• The infamous virgin hunter XD

• he hasn't approached me yet